Magento 2 Customer Avatar Extension
Magento 2 Customer Avatar Extension allows customers to personify their account by uploading a profile image of their choice.
- Allow store admin to set default Avatar for customers.
- Allow customers to upload their own Avatar during signing up.
- Customers can update Avatar from My Account > Account Information section.
- Display Avatar on the header section.
- Boost the user experience.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
Making the shopping journey interesting must be the key aspect for online business owners. Allowing customers to add their own display picture adds a fun part to their account making their account personalized. It helps increase the user experience. Default Magento does not allow customers to add their profile pictures while registering.
MageComp's Magento 2 Customer Avatar extension allows customers to make their accounts personalized by uploading a profile image of their choice. The customers can add their profile avatar while creating a new account. If the customers forgets adding a profile image while creating an account, then they can upload their display picture later on from My Account section. The customer avatar will be displayed on the header section alongside the customer’s name.
The extension has the option for the admin to add a default image from the admin panel.
Benefits of Magento 2 Customer Avatar Extension
Upload & Edit Avatar from My Account
At the time of creating a new account, the customers are able to add their Avatar. Customer Avatar for Magento 2 extension also allows managing the profile image from My Account > Account Information section.
It supports the following image extensions.
Admin Can Set Default Avatar for Customers
Admin is allow to set the default Avatar image from the backend which the customers can update later on according to their choice.
Personalize Customer Account
This profile Avatar extension for Magento 2 offers the facility to customers to upload their avatar and make their accounts personalized.
The avatar picture is displayed on the header section beside the customer name.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Customer Avatar Extension?
- Allow customers to personalize their accounts.
- Customers can add their Avatar image while creating an account.
- Customers can editing their profile image from My Account section.
- Improve the user experience (UX).
- Display Avatar beside the customer name on the header part.
- Admin can set the default image.
- Add additional aspect to your store and make customers’ accounts more interesting.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 26-08-2023
- Added GraphQL API
- Updated REST API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 28-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing