Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager
Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager lets you manage the frontend customer dashboard sidebar by removing unnecessary links.
- Manage frontend customer account links using backend
- Option to include or exclude links
- Backend multi-select box to perform link selection
- Easily remove customer account links from the sidebar
Customer convenience is a key part of any business to succeed because if your customers suffer from a poor shopping experience they will never shop from you again. Considering these factors, Magento has designed 2.0 with several feature pack options including quick links in the customer account section that allows your customers to easily navigate, reorder, track orders, manage shipping addresses and payment methods, product reviews, and newsletter subscriptions, and more. But some of its links are not of much use to your customers depending on your business type and by default, Magento doesn't allow you to manage these quick links.
Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension by MageComp allows you to easily manage your customer dashboard account links using Magento 2 backend. You can easily include or exclude your link of selections to display in the front. Using this extension, you can easily hide unwanted links from the frontend customer account section and can show only limited important links. As the useless links are removed it will not trouble customers in finding their required links.
: Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension Features Highlights :
Hide/Show customer account links smoothly
Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension will allow store admins to easily configure which links are to be shown on the customer dashboard navigation menu.
Option to include/exclude links from the customer navigation sidebar
The admin can set the list type as inclusive or exclusive which will reflect in the frontend customer dashboard accordingly.
Remove unused links for a smooth user experience
Hiding unused Magento default customer links will provide a better user experience as the customers will not get confused with extra links.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension?
- Option to enable or disable Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension from the backend.
- Select the account link selection type as
- Inclusive List
- Exclusive List.
- Supported customer account links:
- My Orders
- My Account
- Address Book
- Account Information
- My Wishlist
- My Downloadable Products
- Newsletter Subscriptions
- My Product Reviews
- Stored Payment Methods
- Billing Agreements
- With the inclusive list, the selected links will only be visible to customers on their customer account dashboard.
- With the exclusive list, the selected links will get removed from the customer account dashboard.
- The admin can select the multiple links from the multi-select box and can include or exclude them depending on your business needs.
- Remove Magento default or any third-party links from the customer account navigation sidebar.
- Control customer navigation menu from the Magento 2 backend.
- Provide a streamlined user experience using the customer dashboard links manager extension for Magento 2.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version