Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager
- Manage frontend customer account links using backend
- Option to include or exclude links
- Backend multi-select box to perform link selection
Customer convenience is a key part for any business to get succeed because if your customers suffer from poor shopping experience they will never shop from you again. Considering these factors, Magento has designed 2.0 with several feature pack options including quick links in the customer account section that allows your customers to easily navigate, reorder, track orders, manage shipping addresses and payment methods, product reviews, newsletter subscriptions, and more. But some of its links are not as much useful to your customers depending on your business type and default Magneto doesn't allow you to manage these quick links.
Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension by MageComp allows you to easily manage your customer dashboard account links using Magento 2 backend. You can easily include or exclude your link of selections to display in the frontend. Using this extension, you can easily hide unwanted links from frontend customer account section and can show only limited important links.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Customer Account Links Manager Extension:
- Option to enable or disable extension from backend.
- Select the account link selection type either including or excluding.
- The admin can select the multiple links from multi select box and can include or exclude depending on your business needs.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version.