Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension
Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields facilitates store owners to customize the checkout page by adding more fields to collect additional information from customers in context to order requirements, customer choices, or comments.
- Add extra input fields to Checkout page.
- Collect more order-related details from customers.
- 2 types of data input fields - text & text-area.
- Add up to 8 fields to Checkout page.
- Set custom text for custom input fields.
- Show custom checkout fields on customer's Order View page.
- Option to show or hide custom checkout fields.
- Determine the sequence of custom fields on Checkout page.
- Show custom fields in invoice, shipment & credit memo reports.
- Display custom fields data on admin's Order View page.
- Smooth order fulfillment.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available.
Successful order fulfillment is a central point for achieving customer satisfaction. If the customers aren't satisfied, it creates a negative impact to your business and you lose repeat customers. To precisely fulfill orders, you need to have enough information from customers related to their orders. The default Magento Checkout page includes only basic information. Sometimes customers may need to add extra information regarding their orders. To achieve this objectiove, MageComp has built a dedicated plug-in to serve this functionality.
MageComp's Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields extension helps collect additional details from customers by adding custom fields to Checkout page. Admin can add up to 8 fields. The module supports text & textarea field types to let customers enter supplementary details about their orders. The admin can determine the sort order of the fields to display on the storefront. All the custom fields are displayed on the customer's Order View page as well as the admin's Order View page. These personalized fields are also shown in reports of invoice, shipment, and credit memo.
Benefits of Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension
Addition of Extra Fields to Collection More Data
Add more input fields to Checkout page to get further information from customers related to orders, comments, preferences, or more. It helps execute the orders faultlessly. Admin can add the following custom fields.
Display Values of Custom Checkout Field on Frontend
Accessing Order View page, customers can check the information they entered in custom fields during checkout. They can refer to these details anytime & anywhere!
Information of Custom Checkout Fields on Backend
Admin can check details entered by users during checkout step. From Order View section, the admin can view these details.
Accurate Fulfillment of Customers' Requirements
Increase the satisfaction level of your customers by explicitly fulfilling the customers' orders using the information provided by them. This informatiob can be anything like...
- Personal preference
- Suggestions & more
Values of Custom Fields in Invoice, Shipment & Credit Memo
All information filled out bu customers is stated in the following Magento-generated reports for both admin & customer.
- Credit memo
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension?
- Add more input fields to Checkout page to gather more information from customers.
- Support 2 types of field types - text & textarea.
- Add up to 8 input fields.
- Assign custom label to input fields & sort their sequence order.
- Hide specific custom fields whenever required.
- Display custom fields on customer's Order View page.
- Display custom fields on backend's Order View page.
- Find custom field information in invoice, shipment & credit memo.
- Help accomplish customers' orders precisely.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 16-05-2023
- Compatible with Guest Customers
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 21-12-2022
- Compatible with latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 17-08-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing