Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields
Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields facilitates store owners to customize the checkout page by adding more fields to collect additional information from customers in context to order requirements, customer choices, or comments.
- Customize the checkout page by adding extra input fields
- Add up to 8 fields at the checkout page
- Custom checkout fields are displayed on the order view page
- Option to Show / Hide custom fields
- Determine the sequence of custom fields at checkout
- Custom fields are displayed in the invoice, shipment, and credit memo
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
Order fulfillment is a central point in winning customers' interest. If the customers are not satisfied when the order is delivered, it will create a negative impact on your business and you will lose a number of repeat customers. In order to precisely fulfill orders, you need to have enough information from customers related to their orders. The default checkout page in Magento 2 includes only basic information. Sometimes customers may need to add extra information regarding their orders. MageComp has developed a plugin to help Magento 2 store owners fulfill orders successfully.
Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension by MageComp will assist in collecting additional information from customers by adding custom fields on the checkout page. Admin can add up to 8 fields in the front. The module supports Text and Textarea field types for adding custom checkout fields. The admin can determine the sort order of the fields to be displayed in the storefront. All the custom fields are displayed on the customer order view page as well as the admin order view page. The custom fields are also displayed on the invoice, shipment, and credit memo. The module helps to handle the orders of your Magento 2 store swimmingly.
: Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension Features Highlights :
Add custom fields at the checkout page to collect additional data
Admin can include more fields on the checkout page to obtain information from customers related to orders, comments, preferences, or more. This will help in executing the orders faultlessly.
Custom checkout fields are displayed in the frontend order view page
Once the custom fields are added from the backend using the Custom Checkout Fields Module for Magento 2, all the fields are displayed on the order view page of the customer dashboard on the frontend.
Admin order view page also includes custom checkout fields
The custom fields included on the checkout page are visible in the admin order view page from the backend along with the entered data by users.
Fulfill customer requirements more accurately with custom fields
Including Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension, you can increase the satisfaction level of your customers by explicitly fulfilling the customer orders using the information provided by them.
Include custom fields in Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo
The Custom Checkout Fields module for Magento 2 also benefits from adding custom fields at the invoice, shipment, and credit memo print for customer and admin both.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension?
- Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields Extension enables the admin to add more input fields on the checkout page.
- Gather more information from customers for smooth order fulfillment.
- The Checkout Custom Fields for Magento 2 supports 2 types of field types - text and textarea.
- Add up to 4 text fields and 4 Textarea fields to the checkout page using the Custom Checkout Fields Extension for Magento 2.
- Backend option to enter the name and sort order of custom fields.
- Hide a particular custom field from the frontend checkout page whenever required.
- The custom fields are displayed on the customer order view page.
- The admin order view page also contains custom field input data.
- The custom field information also gets added to the invoice, shipment, and credit memo.
- Integrating Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields helps in accomplishing customers' orders precisely.
- As orders are completed properly with additional information, it will satisfy the customers.
- Collect additional customer information using custom fields on your Magento 2 store checkout.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 16-05-2023
- Compatible with Guest Customers
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date : 21-12-2022
- Compatible with latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 17-08-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing