Magento 2 Coupon Code Link Extension
Magento 2 Coupon Code Link allows customers to automatically apply discounts via a link instead of entering the coupon code manually. Admin can share the coupon code through email, newsletter, or social media platforms.
- Apply discount automatically with URL.
- Select Cart Price Rule to generate URL based on it.
- Create coupon code link automatically.
- Compose custom success and error message using WYSIWYG editor.
- Copy & share coupon code links with customers quickly.
- Customer can redeem coupon code just by clicking URL.
- Display success or error message according to matched condition.
- Improve UX and speed up the checkout.
If promo codes application is difficult, it causes a bad UX affecting your sales. So offering convenience to customers is very important to retain them. Obviously coupon codes are difficult to remember, hence customers find it favorable when coupon codes are applied automatically. MageComp has come up with an amazing extension that helps store owners smoothly deal with coupon codes.
MageComp's Magento 2 Coupon Code Link extension helps store admin automatically generate coupon code links from Cart Price Rules. Store admin can copy & share the auto-generated coupon code link with customers through email or social media. Admin can also configure custom success and error messages to display on the frontend.
Customers can click on the link to apply the coupon code automatically so they don't need to enter the coupon code manually. Enhance CX and boost sales with this coupon code link generator extension.
Benefits of Magento 2 Coupon Code Link Extension
Quick & Automatic Generation of Coupon Code Link
Coupon Code Link for Magento 2 extension allows the admin to immediately generate a coupon code URL by selecting the appropriate cart price rule. Admin can copy & share the generated URL with customers.
Automatically Apply Discount with a Mouse Click
As the customer clicks the link, the discount is automatically applied to the cart total. Once the item is added, it automatically applies discount Checkout page.
If the cart is empty, it returns error message.
WYSIWYG Editor to Set Custom Messages
Using WYSIWYG editor, admin can set the following messages.
- Seccess Message
- Error Message
Success message is triggered on successful implementation of discount
Error message is triggered when the coupon code link is invalid or cart is empty.
Share Coupon Code URL via Email & Social Media
Store admin can share a promo code link with users utilizing social media platforms & newsletter.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Coupon Code Link Extension?
- Apply discounts on checkout page automatically.
- Quicken the checkout process.
- Eliminate the need of inputting the promo codes manually.
- Select Cart Price Rules to make coupon coude links automatically.
- Copy & advertise coupon links using email & social media outlets.
- Set customized success and error messages using WYSIWYG editor.
- Improve shopping experience.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 26-09-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing