Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee
Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee allows the store merchants to easily charge and calculate additional fees for the COD payment orders.
- Easily charge extra fees for Cash on Delivery payments
- Enable only specific countries for COD extra fee
- Calculate payment fee as fixed or percentage
- Import/export price rule CSV file easily
- Display COD Extra Fee in various order documents
Making transactions with new online stores, customers sometimes have distrust and they prefer paying when they receive the product in their hands. Sometimes digital payments take time to register and customers just favor COD payment for quick orders. At times customers also choose cash on delivery as they do not want to use their bank cards for security purposes. Due to all these reasons offering Cash on Delivery payment method is crucial for online stores. As the customers are making post-payments for COD, online merchants can charge nominal fees for COD payments based on the order total. To smoothly manage cash on delivery payments, MageComp has developed a wonderful plugin for Magento 2 store owners.
Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee helps the store owners to evaluate and charge an additional amount for COD orders easily. The amount for cash on delivery fee can be calculated on a fixed or percentage basis. The store owners can set rules for the COD extra fee and upload a CSV file to the Magento 2 admin. The CSV file of price rules can also be exported to the admin’s system. The Cash on Delivery charges is available on the customer’s dashboard, admin sales order view page, and order-related documents.
: Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee Extension Features Highlights :
Conveniently charge additional fees for COD
Integrating the Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee Extension, enables the store owners to comfortably charge an extra price for payments done through cash.
Evaluate COD rates in different ways
The Cash on Delivery Extra Fee Extension for Magento 2 provides the option to calculate COD rates based on a fixed amount or percentage amount.
Easily import/export CSV file of COD cost
Store owners can import and export CSV files of price rules for cash on delivery payments without any hitch to calculate special fees for COD orders.
Allow only particular countries for COD payments
Store owners can charge extra fees for cash on delivery payments for all or only specific countries by integrating the Cash on Delivery Fee Module for Magento 2.
Display COD fees at the checkout page
Enabling Cash on Delivery Extra Fee Extension for Magento 2 will display the Cash on Delivery fees amount in the order summary at the checkout page.
Customers can check COD orders from My Account
The Cash on Delivery fees is mentioned in the order details which the customers can check from the My Orders section anytime whenever required.
Add COD label in bill statements
The Cash on Delivery fees is also available in order documents like invoices, credit memos, and refund.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Extra Fee?
- Magento 2 Cash on Delivery Fee Extension enables store owners to comfortably charge surplus fees for COD orders.
- Calculate the COD extra fee on a fixed or percentage basis.
- Set all allowed countries or specific countries for COD additional charges depending on your need.
- Admin can set custom title for COD fees which will be displayed at the storefront and order statements.
- The extension also offers the option to set the new order status when cash on delivery is selected as the payment method.
- The store admin can also fix the sequence of COD payment displayed with other payment methods.
- Admin can set the price rules for cash on delivery orders and easily upload or download a CSV file.
- Cash on Delivery Extra Fee is displayed on the checkout page in the order summary section.
- Customers can view cash on delivery charges from the storefront My Orders section.
- Admin can view Cash on Delivery charges for specific orders from the backend Sales order view page.
- Cash on Delivery charges is also mentioned in the invoice, credit memo, and refund.
- Flexibly handle COD fees of your Magento 2 store with the help of Cash on Delivery Extra Fee Extension.