Magento 2 Admin Reindex & Quick Cache Extension
MageComp's Admin Reindex & Quick Cache Extension for Magento 2 enables the admin to reindex and flush cache quickly from any page of the admin dashboard instead of running the command in the console.
- Re-index and flush cache in just one click.
- Quickly re-index and flush cache from any page of admin dashboard.
- Eliminate re-index and flush cache action using the command in the console.
- Fasten the routine processes.
Magento's best platform for an E-commerce store and one of the best reasons is the ease of the backend. Even any non-technical person is capable of performing many routine steps. But there is one disadvantage of using the Magento backend is the re-indexing and cache management. Every now and then you require to flush the cache and re-index your Magento 2 store. It becomes very complicated by performing all the complicated steps repeatitively. And the permanent solution is MageComp's Admin Reindex & Quick Cache for Magento 2 extension .
MageComp's Magento 2 Admin Reindex & Quick Cache extension enables the admin to reindex and flush cache quickly from any backend page. instead of running the command in the console. This module adds Index Management & Flush Magento Cache button to the admin dashboad which are easily accessible from any page. No need to perform manual and complex command lines to reindex it.
The admin can easily perform reindexing tasks with a single click. Eliminate visiting the cache management section and flush the cache. This is very time-saving for all the store merchants when there are updates on the store. It equally helps in speeding up the routine process. Encourage your store's admin performance with our Admin Reindex & Quick Cache for Magento 2 module.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Admin Reindex & Quick Cache Extension?
- Just one click to re-index and flush cache.
- Reindex & flush the cache from any page.
- Save time for the admin.
- No longer required the command in the console.
- Boost your store's admin performance.
- Automated and convenient process.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 03-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing