Hello Magento Folks,
Do you usually buy specific products from a particular brand only? If yes, your customers also do!
An E-commerce store has a variety of products with various brands. To search for a definite product from hundreds of brands is very time-consuming. For this store owners highlight top brands on the homepage to make it easy for customers.
Magento 2 Shop by Brand Extension allows customers to shop from their favorite brand effortlessly. The module allows store owners to show different brands in a slider form and customize it according to the requirements. The customer is redirected to a category or URL while clicking on the brand.
Features of Brand Slider Extension for Magento 2:
- Highlight top brands and allow customers to buy comfortably.
- Show brand slider on 5 different pages in the Magento 2 store frontend.
- Set the position of the brand slider according to the need.
- Set height, width, and name of the brand on the brand slider.
- Redirect customers to a specific category or URL after clicking.
- Admin can manage brand slider list from the backend grid.
Steps to Configure Brand Slider in Magento 2:
Step 1: Install the Shop by Brand Extension for Magento 2.
Step 2: Configuration
- Brand Slider – Enable or disable the brand slider from here.
- Customer Groups – Select the customer groups eligible for brand slider functionality.
- Brand Title – Give a title of the brand slider.
- Resize Image Width – Determine the brand image width.
- Resize Image Height – Determine the brand image height.
- No. of Images Per Slider – Enter the total number of images to be displayed on the brand slider.
- Auto Play Slider – Set the auto-play functionality for the brand slider.
- Where To Display – Select the page of your website to display the brand slider.
- Position – Select the position of the brand slider section within the page.
- Status – Easily enable or disable the brand when required from here.
- Name – Give the name of the particular brand in the slider.
- Image – Set the image of the brand.
- Redirect To – You can redirect customers to a specific category or URL with an on-click.
- Select Category Id – Choose category ID from here.
- Redirect URL – Set the URL for redirection.
- Sort Order – Select the order of the brand.
Backend View of Brand Slider for Magento 2
Manage brand slider list from the backend
Frontend View of Brand Slider for Magento 2
Brand Slider is displayed on the store frontend allowing customers to easily shop from their favorite brands.
Hence, accordingly, you can Show Brand Slider in Magento 2. Just integrate Magento 2 Shop by Brand Extension and allow your customers to shop from their favorite brand easily. Share the tutorial with your Magento friends and stay in touch with us for further updates.