Hello Magento Friends!
In the existing scenario, everyone wants that their site content should be unique and engaging for their customers. When we produce unique content for our customers we also want that it should not get stolen by others. Distinctive and engaging content is one of the key reasons to get notified on sear pages also. Also, banks and financial websites hold sensitive data that must be protected from fraud and unauthorized access.
To accomplish this goal we should prevent other visitors by disabling right-click to secure our site’s sensitive data and information. The same can be achieved for your Magento 2 store. Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp is the one-stop solution for your site data. Using the Disable Right Click for Magento 2 by Magecomp helps Magento store owners to protect their code, content, CSS source, images, and other sensitive data of your website.
By adding Disable Right Click for Magento 2 by MageComp authorizes the store admin to disable right-clicks for the store’s certain elements or webpage. The extension protects your data from being copied or downloaded by outsiders. This extension allows you to disable keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+U, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Shift+I, F12, and many more. You can also check the image manipulation service.
Features of Disable Right Click for Magento 2 by MageComp
- The extension permits the store admin to disable right-click on Magento 2 stores for a certain webpage or segments.
- The Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp prevents people from downloading or copying online pictures.
- The extension prevents theft and fraud from stealing the text and other aspects of a webpage.
- Disabling right-click and keyboard shortcuts will show that the data is protected by copyright.
- The Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp allows the store admin to disable keyword shortcuts to prevent users from copying content or code.
- Integrating the Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 onto your Magento 2 store helps protect your store’s sensitive data from unauthorized use.
- Helps store admin to streamline secure payment process also for customers and help them to secure their payment details from illegal usage.
Steps to Configure Disable Right Click in Magento 2 store
Step1: Install the Disable Right Click for Magento 2 by MageComp.
Step 2: Once the extension has been properly installed, navigate to Stores>Configuration to setup it for use.
Disable Right Click: From here, you may enable or disable the extension.
Deactivate Options: Select enable or disable to allow or disallow keyboard shortcuts such as Save As, View Source Code, Copy-Paste Options, and Context Menu.
Disable Keyboard Shortcuts: Setting this box to enable disables keyboard functions such as Save, Copy/Paste, Source Code, Print, etc.
Enter Elements: If you wish to deactivate more right-click choices, write them here, separated by a comma.
Frontend Working of Disable Right Click in Magento 2 store
The Copy and Paste functionality will be dismissed from the frontend right-click menu.
The Save Image As option will be disabled from the right-click menu when the extension is installed.
The Disable Right Click for Magento 2 by MageComp is the perfect solution to protect your site from unlawful usage. Secure your Magento 2 store and keep its data, code, and images uncommon and serve your users with distinct information from your site. The extension also helps in improving your site ranking as its data or information is not copied to other sites. For any query regarding this article, share in the below comment section.