Magento 2 Disable Right Click
Magento 2 Disable Right Click Extension allows the store admin to deactivate right click and keyboard shortcuts on a particular page or element of their Magento 2 store in order to avoid duplication and stealing of sensitive data.
- Explicitly protect store data from copying
- Deactivate Right Click on your webpages
- Option to disable the utility of keyboard shortcuts
- Safeguard your images and source code
With mouse right-click, anyone can easily copy and download images, text, source code, or tags of your Magento 2 store pages. Sometimes there is sensitive data on your website that you do not afford to be copied by others. Moreover, banks and financial websites hold sensitive data that must be protected from frauds and unauthorized access. A solution to this is disabling right-click on your website pages or elements. There are many free tools available to disable right-click on the webpage but our Magento 2 Disable Right Click Extension allows deactivating particular elements also.
MageComp’s Magento 2 Disable Right Click Extension will allow disabling right-click and usage of keyboard shortcuts on Magento 2 website pages and elements. The Magento 2 store admin can disable right-click on a particular element or on the entire webpage. The extension allows protecting your data to be imitated or downloaded by others. Keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+U, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Shift+I, F12, and many more can be deactivated with the use of this extension.
: Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Prevent downloading of images from web pages
Magento 2 Disable Right Click Extension enables the protection of web images to be downloaded or copied by others.
Secure text and other elements of your store
The extension prevents copying of the content and other elements of a webpage by theft and fraud. Thus, adding a copyright mark on your store data.
Turn off keyboard shortcuts usage
The store admin can even disable the use of keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+U, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Shift+I, F12, etc with the help of this extension.
Protect sensitive data from fraud
Integrating Magento 2 Disable Right Click Extension to your Magento 2 store will safeguard sensitive data of your store from illegal usage.
Why choose MageComp’s Disable Right Click Extension for Magento 2 Store?
- Magento 2 Disable Right Click allows deactivating right-click functionality on your web pages.
- The module also disables keyboard shortcuts capabilities on store elements and pages.
- The store admin can strongly preserve sensitive data to be copied or downloaded.
- Images and source code can be protected with the integration of this extension.
- Disabling right-click and keyboard shortcuts will exhibit that the data is copyrighted.
- Separate option to disable right-click, keyboard shortcuts, and elements of the Magento 2 store.
Version 1.0.3 Date: 26-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.2 Date: 26-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.1 Date: 27-10-2021
- Fixed Compatibility with macOS