Last night along with the release of Magento 2.3.1 along with SUPEE – 11086, Magento has also released Magento 22.214.171.124 Version that covers updates of SUPEE-11086 and provides resolution of multiple critical security issues and functional fixes. As always, these security enhancements help close cross-site scripting, arbitrary code execution, and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues.
Also, recently Authorize.Net Direct Post payment method currently switch to MD5-based hash for all M1 and M2 installations. So, Magento has also included Authorize.Net patch and stopped supporting MD5-based hash usage. If you are using older Magento than you can read our blog to Update Authorize.Net Direct Post from MD5 to SHA-512 in Magento.
Here is the list of fixes but that is now fixed in Latest Magento 126.96.36.199.
- Google Image Charts is now replaced by Image-Charts for dashboard charts.
- Layered navigation now works as expected even when full page and block caching are enabled.
- Errors caused by problematic PHP error logging have been resolved that previously throws unnecessary 404 errors.
- You can now add to the cart products with custom options for which the custom option checkbox has not been checked and previously we are unable to add an item to cart.
- Also, URL redirects for products now work as expected.
- Magento now displays payment information during the confirmation step of check out and successfully processes an order when inline translation is enabled. Previously, Magento did not display this payment information during check out, and the order was not completed.
- Also, now create and delete website as expected for which previously, Magento threw an error.
- You can now add a banner by clicking Add Banner from the Admin. Previously, Magento threw an error when you clicked this button.
So, these are the important fixes that we found useful and important for you and that may impact your daily usage. We recommend upgrading your Magento store to the latest Magento 188.8.131.52 version to enjoy the secure and bug-free experience.
Let us know in the comment section about your opinion.