Magento Payment Fee
- Charge payment fee on selected payment methods
- Also, works with backend order creation
- Displays payment fee in all Magento generated summary
- Option to calculate tax on payment fee by setting up tax class
- Option to refund payment fee on order cancellation
Looking for a way to transparently pass on payment provider fees to your customers for picking specific method? Instead of adding payment surcharge to the product price and making it too pricy to buy, encourage your customers to pick cost-effective payment options to avoid paying this surcharge. MageComp has come up with Magento Payment Fee extension that allows Magento store owners to transparently pass on payment surcharge to orders. Out of the box, the extension allows Store owners to configure up to 5 different Payment surcharges.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Payment Fee Extension:
- Option to enable and disable extension from store backend.
- You can calculate payment surcharge on any of the below:
- Excluding Discount
- Backend Option to enable payment surcharge for specific payment methods.
- Best suitable to charge fees for Cash on Delivery or PayPal or any Payment Gateway you are using.
- You can apply payment surcharge on:
- Fixed Amount
- Fixed Minimum
- Admin can set custom payment surcharge title for better understanding.
- You can select customer group to apply payment surcharge.
- Payment surcharge will be displayed on all Magento generated invoice like Checkout, Order, Email and PDF.
Version Date : 05-06-2018
- Minor Bug Fixed