Magento Minimum Quantity for Group Products
- Set minimum purchase quantity for a specific product
- Performs Quantity validation while checkout to ensure fulfillment
- You can set individual quantities for each product
Magento has default feature to set a minimum number of units to be ordered for all types of products, except group, configurable and bundle products. Some of store owners are looking to extend this feature for group products, so MageComp comes up with Magento Minimum Quantity Grouped Products
Now you can restrict your customer to purchase any group product in minimum quantity. Customer will see error notification for the minimum quantity if they are adding quantity less then admin configured for any product.
This feature is currently available per products, so admin will have to configure the minimum quantity by going in particular product.
You can enable or disable the extension from System > Configuration > MageComp > Minimum Qty for Group Product.
Multi store Support
Extension works in multi store environment, so don’t worry if you want to enable this extension for any specific store only.
Very Easy to configure
You will just need to go to product edit page from Catalog > Manage Products > Product > Edit
You will see left side tab with the name of “Minimum Qty”. Just enter the quantity you want to configure as minimum for the purchase of this product. Frontend will automatically show the message when user will try to checkout with less quantity you have configured here.
User Friendly Message Notification
Notification message will clearly show the message about the quantity is less, user will need to add more quantity to purchase this product.
Why choose MageComp's Magento Minimum Quantity Grouped Products Extension:
- Extend the minimum quantity feature for group products
- Easy installation and configuration
- Available this feature on Product basis.
- You can set different quantity for different products.
- Nice message to let your customer know clearly about the minimum quantity to add in the cart.
- 100% Open Source
- You are free to customize the extension as per your requirements, or you can ask us.
- More Coming soon..
Version 1.0.1 Date : 06-02-2016
- Minor bug fixing