Backend : http://magecomp.org/admin
Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products
Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products allows you to set minimum purchase quantity for group products.
- Set minimum purchase quantity for a specific product
- Performs Quantity validation while checkout to ensure fulfilment
- You can set individual quantities for each product
Default Magento provides you option to set minimum quantity to be purchased for all product types rather than group, configurable and bundled products. Sometimes you need to specify minimum quantity for grouped products like furniture set in order to minimize production cost, bulk supply and many other reasons. Magecomp has come up with Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products extension to set minimum quantity for grouped products from backend.
Why choose Magecomp’s Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products extension:
- Set minimum quantity from backend per individual product.
- Customers are validated if try to checkout with lesser quantity than set from backend.
- You can set different quantity for each product.
Setup minimum purchase quantity for group product type
The admin can fix the minimum quantity for the purchase of products by using Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products Extension.
Advanced verification at checkout to ensure fulfillment
The extension will restrict the customer at the time of checkout if the minimum quantity purchase that is set in the backend is not fulfilled.
Enhanced setup of individual quantities for each product
Magento 2 Minimum Quantity for Group Products allows setting separate quantities for different products.
Version 1.0.4 Date : 24-06-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 17-10-2018
- Compatible with latest Magento Versions
Version 1.0.1 Date : 07-02-2016
- Minor bug fixing