Magento Email Quote
- Let your customer send their cart for getting a quote
- Admin can edit & resend received quotes from using backend grid
- Customer can see their sent quotes list from their account section
- After getting quotes, customer can directly checkout from a received email
- Backend grid to know cart email quote click status
Many times store owners require their customers to negotiate or discuss product price for many reasons like bulk purchase, product personalization, specific customized products and lot more. With Magento Email Quote extension by MageComp, you can provide customers to send quotes in Email from shopping cart page along with all the selected attributes. Admin can thus get various details like quantity, selected attributes in email and discuss further based on customers’ requirements.
Now when admin knows the details of customer’s requirement and wanted to create order for customers from backend, here the Role of our Email Quote Pro begins. Once negotiated with customers, admin can prepare orders for customers directly from backend with selected product and custom options. This quote can be sent to customers through Emails and customers can further checkout those products to complete the order.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Email Quote extension:
- The extension can be used for selling various types of products such as pricey products like machinery, personalized products like bed and furniture, precious jewelry and many more.
- Set label for the form in frontend for customers to send quotes.
- Admin can set desired Email ID to receive customers shopping cart through Email.
- Select template for the Email to be received.
- Customers can send quote or even checkout to buy the product.
- Ability to create order from backend and send order Quote through Emails to customers.
- Admin can apply coupon code directly while creating quote from backend.
- Admin can use custom price feature of default Magento while creating quote from backend.
- Admin can even edit quote from Email Quote Pro --> Manage Email Quotes and send the quote again in Email to customers.
- Customers get Email with the products added to cart and can click to directly checkout.
- Send blank carbon copy of customers cart on different Email IDs.
- Displays shipping method and tax rate in both backend email quote & email.
- Three different Email Quote Status : Sent, Clicked and Ordered.
- Sent: Shows When Admin Send Email Quote to customer but customer haven't clicked yet.
- Clicked: Shows When Customer clicks on Email Quote link.
- Ordered: Shows When Customer places an order using given email quote link.