Magento 2 Refund Request
- Your Customers can request refunds from their account section
- The extension will ask the user to fill required details
- Specify days to show refund request button on frontend
- All the refund requests are stored in backend with filled details
- Admin will get Email notification for each refund requests
- Guest users can also request for refund easily
Online shopping may become a cumbersome task for shoppers to find a perfect fit when the products get delivered to the home. Also sometimes it happens that you receive damaged product or you are not satisfied with the product quality or fitting. Although refund process for all the store is not the same, also manually raising request or get in touch with store owner may take time and your store customer hates waiting. At that time setting up a streamlined & easiest process for the customers to raise refund request from their account section can help to save tons of time and efforts. Moreover, positively accepting customers refund requests and giving it enough importance is the vital part of best customer service. Also, shoppers are more likely to buy from the store which offers a flexible refund policy so adding such functionality in your Magento 2 store helps you to attract new customer and retains existing customers.
Magento 2 Refund Request Extension by MageComp that enables a refund request form in the frontend using which your customers can request for a refund and the admin can process those requests with the backend grid. Using an extension, the admin can set maximum refund days to accept customer refund requests.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Refund Request Extension:
- Customers can easily requests for order refunds from their “My Account” section.
- On click of request button, customers are asked to fill up a form to specify reason for refund, product is opened or not and other details.
- Specify days to show refund request button on customer’s “My Account” page to allow them request for order refund.
- After the set days, the button gets hidden for customer’s “My Account” section.
- All the requests are stored at backend with customer, order and refund details.
- Set Email ID of admin to get refund requests in Email as well.
- Immediately after refund request is made, admin gets an Email with all the related details.
- The module also allows Guest users to request for refund from your Magento 2 store.
Customers can directly appeal for a refund from their accounts
Due to any reason, customers are willing to claim for refund. This can be easily done from their My Account section.
The module asks all the information from the users
While requesting for a refund, the customer will be asked to enter all the information. The store admin receives the data which becomes easy for further procedure.
Enhanced time display to show time period of refund
Contain the option to set the refund button for a specified period of time after the product is purchased. With the completion of the time period, the refund button will be disabled.
Advanced request refund management from backend
The owner can smoothly manage the refund data from the backend by using Magento 2 Refund Request Extension by MageComp.
The store owner is notified for each refund request via email
This extension enables the functionality to notify the admin through E-mail when there is any refund request by the customer.
Guest users can apply for refund effortlessly
The Magento 2 Refund Request Extension also provides refund functionality for guest users. The not logged-in users can request a refund from the Orders and Returns tab and filling the refund request form.
Version 1.0.5 Date : 14-03-2023
- Added Refund Request functionality for Guest Users
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 18-07-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.3 Date : 17-03-2022
- Compatible with Magento Standard
Version 1.0.2 Date : 10-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.1 Date : 04-12-2017
- Minor Bug Fixing