Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension
This Magento 2 Language Translation extension is the perfect solution that leverages the powerful Google Translate API to automatically convert or translate your Magento 2 store web content into the language of their customers' choice.
- Integrated with Google Translation API.
- Select multiple languages to translate the webpage content into the selected languages.
- The Google language translation bar is accessible from the frontend grid.
- 3 different style layout templates are available.
- Support 109+ languages for translation.
- Translate product pages content into selected languages.
- Translation of any CMS page in desired languages.
- Place the language translator bar on various pages.
- Best solution for merchants dealing worldwide & multi-lingual stores.
- GraphQL / REST API available.
- Hyvä Addon Available.
Expanding business is a goal worth striving for as a business owner. However, expanding also means attracting customers from different regions who speak different languages. According to statistics, 73% of buyers prefer purchasing from websites that provide information in their local language.
A multilingual eCommerce sites offer interesting benefits like escalated sales, increased traffic, wider reach & enhanced UX. To make a multilingual website, it requires a considerable amount of finance, time & efforts. But what if we say that we can do in a few minutes?
This Magento 2 translate module is the perfect tool for converting eCommerce webpages into desired languages. It seamlessly integrates with webpages (like categories, products, CMS pages, contact us, checkout etc.). Admin can set the layout of the translation bar on the frontend.
This Magento 2 translate module supports 109+ languages offering your customers a personalized shopping experience in their local language. This feature helps you connect with your customers on a deeper level, enhancing their experience and building loyalty.
Using the Magento 2 Language Translator extension, you can improve the overall user experience on your website and boost sales. By making your website available in multiple languages, you are removing barriers to entry for customers who may not speak your store's primary language. This increase in accessibility can lead to more conversions and increased revenue for your business.
MageComp's Magento 2 Google Language Translator module uses Google Translation API mechanism to convert the webpage content into many languages in a few seconds. The store admin can select the languages as per his choice to translate the entire website into chosen languages. On the frontend, customers just need to select their desired language to translate the content into the language they selected. This Magento 2 multi language extension comes with 3 layouts - Simple, Vertical & Horizontal. The admin can set the most appropriate layout and add add translation module to his Magento store.
Benefits of Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension
Stylish Design Templates
MageComp’s Magento 2 Google Language translator is a module that can display the language selection options from your store’s frontend with three different layouts, horizontal, vertical and simple. As a business admin, you are allowed to choose one of these layouts to enhance your store appearance.
Choice of Desired Language
The Google Translate Magento 2 extension helps you add as many languages as you want to the bar at the frontend. The language translation bar provides options for multiple languages from which the customer can choose their ideal language and proceed ahead. This undoubtedly enhances their shopping experience.
Easiest Way for Language Switching
Forget about the traditional way of language switching. Magento 2 Translation extension provides a language translation bar, which, when accessed, provides a drop-down list of different languages for customers to choose from easily.
Enhanced Use of Google Translator API
As the Magento 2 language translator extension is integrated with the Google Language Translator API, it effortlessly translates all the stored information into the selected language, making the language translation process fast and accurate.
No Coding Required
You don’t need to be a coder to translate your website into multiple languages. Just install the Magento 2 Google Translate module and let it work the magic. The Magento 2 Translation Extension just needs some config steps from the backend grid’s admin panel, and done. It will translate your website effortlessly.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension?
- Enable and disable the Magento 2 Translation extension whenever you want.
- You are provided with the backend option of enabling multiple languages for the language translation extension.
- Three layout options are made available by the Magento 2 Google Translate module:
- Horizontal Layout
- Vertical Layout
- Simple Layout
- Once enabled, the Magento 2 Translate module allows you to place the language translation bar at places like
- Product Pages
- CMS Pages
- Contact Us Page
- Checkout Page
- Allow customers to translate your web pages into their desired languages easily.
- Increase your customers’ shopping experience by presenting your website in their native language.
Version 1.0.7 Date : 16-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.6 Date : 16-03-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.5 Date : 22-07-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.4 Date : 25-11-2019
- Minor Bug Fixing & User Improvements
Version 1.0.3 Date : 11-11-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 17-09-2019
- Translation from any Base language Issue resolved
Version 1.0.1 Date : 01-08-2019
- Chinese Language Issue Fixed
- Minor bug Fixing