Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension
Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension uses API of Google Translate to translate the webpage content of Magento 2 stores for your customers.
- Backend option to select multiple languages.
- Displays Google language translation bar on frontend.
- Three different predefined style layouts.
- Display Google language translator on various pages.
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
How Can Language Translator for Magento 2 Help You?
Want to expand your business to a worldwide audience? Language Translator for Magento 2 can be of great use.
Magento 2 Language Translator allows translating your store into multiple languages. Adding a language translation feature to your Magento 2 store is the best way to target a global audience. Extending your business globally will increase sales of the store.
Moreover, viewing the content in the desired language will help to strengthen customers’ shopping experience with your store. This will also give them a reason to choose you against your competitors. Shopping in the regional language will increase customer satisfaction and make them more comfortable.
Do you know? 73% of buyers choose to buy a product or service from websites with information in their preferred language. Hence, it is necessary to have a website that speaks the language of your store visitors.
Making your E-commerce store multilingual & engaging with store customers in their native language helps to deliver a great experience and boost your sales. A multilingual eCommerce website will help to boost customer reach and give a competitive advantage to your business. Also, having a multilingual E-commerce Mobile App can help you reach a broader audience in a user-friendly manner. You can target international customers by adding language translation functionality to your Magento 2 store. Creating a multilingual store requires significant effort to manage everything while translating your store using Google Translate to reduce your efforts and help your customer quickly translate your whole store with just one click.
MageComp has come up with Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension, AKA Magento 2 Translation Module, which helps store owners integrate the Google language translation tools and helps store customers translate their store into their local language quickly. The Magento 2 translation module works with the various pages of the store, like product pages, CMS pages, contact us pages, and checkout pages. The admin can set the layout of the translation bar in the front. The Google Translator Module for Magento 2 supports over 109 languages for translation. Improve the user experience by allowing customers to shop in their preferred language.
Note: The extension uses Google's FREE open-source API to translate store content, so you don't need to pay a single penny to use translation services.
: Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension Features :
Desired layout selection with predefined layouts
This Magento 2 translation extension/module provides three different layouts to show the language selection option on the store frontend. The layouts are simple layout, vertical layout, and horizontal layout. The admin can set one of the offered layouts to boost the appearance.
Enhanced multiple language selection at the frontend
Enabling this translate module helps add a language selection bar at the frontend. It offers a number of languages where the user can select their desired language. This increases the user experience.
Give Your Customers the Easiest way of changing language
The user just needs to select the language of their choice from the drop-down list. Magento 2 Translation Extension makes the option simple and easy to use for the customers.
Intensified usage of Google Language Translator API
The Magento 2 Translate Module makes use of Google Language Translator API to translate the stored information into the selected language. Hence, making the translation quick and precise.
No Coding Needed to make your website multilingual
The admin need not add any code to make the website multilingual. By enabling the Magento 2 Translation Extension, the admin just needs to make configuration settings from the admin panel in the backend that is as easy as pie.
Significant display of language translator bar at frontend
Enabling this translator module will show a language selection option in the front end of the store. The user has to select their desired language from the multiple languages provided. This makes your store user-friendly.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Google Language Translator:
- Option to enable or disable Magento 2 Google Translate Module from the backend.
- Backend option to select multiple languages to enable Magento 2 Google Translator on the store frontend.
- The Magento 2 Google Translate Extension comes with three different predefined layouts to pick.
1. Simple Layout
2. Vertical Layout
3. Horizontal Layout
- Magento 2 Translation Extension helps to show the translator bar on the product pages, CMS pages, contact us page, and checkout page.
- The customers can translate the page with just a single click using the Magento 2 Google Translator.
- Magento 2 Translate Module can increase the user experience of the store by showing the store content in the language the customer prefers.
- The add-on benefit of Google Translate Magento 2 Extension FREE is that the Google API for translating the page is available free of cost.
Version 1.0.7 Date : 16-05-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.6 Date : 16-03-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.5 Date : 22-07-2022
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
Version 1.0.4 Date : 25-11-2019
- Minor Bug Fixing & User Improvements
Version 1.0.3 Date : 11-11-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 17-09-2019
- Translation from any Base language Issue resolved
Version 1.0.1 Date : 01-08-2019
- Chinese Language Issue Fixed
- Minor bug Fixing