Buy X Restrict Y
The Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App by MageComp will not allow users to purchase the Y Product if X Product is already added into the cart.
- Limit purchase of Y product if X is added to cart
- Admin can use as many combinations of X and Y as required
- Show custom message when Y is added to the cart
- Use variables for the notification message
Sometimes admin is in a need to restrict the purchase of some product when other products are available in the cart. Shopify store owners need not worry about this as Magecomp has come up with the Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App.
The Buy X Restrict Y App for Shopify will limit the buying of the Y product when X product is added to the cart. The admin needs to set the combination of X and Y products from the dashboard. Any number of combinations can be set for purchase restriction. Also, the notification message can be customized by adding the variables. When a user tries to add the Y product into the cart if X is already added, then it will show an alert message.
: Buy X Restrict Y App for Shopify Features Highlights :
Effortless incorporation of the App
The Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App can be easily integrated into the Shopify Store. The app can be utilized in a matter of minutes.
Limit purchase of products
Buy X and Restrict Y Shopify App restricts customers to buy the Y product if the X product is available in the shopping cart.
Use limitless combinations of X and Y
To restrict the Y product when X is added, the Shopify store admin is allowed to use unlimited rules and combinations.
Why choose Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App by MageComp?
- When the admin wants to prevent the purchase of Y product if X product is already in the shopping cart, then Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App is used.
- Buy X Restrict Y Shopify App can be easily integrated into the Shopify store.
- The admin can use as many rules of X and Y as required.
- When the user tries to add the Y product to the cart and X is already added, it will show a notification message.
- The Shopify store admin is also allowed to set a custom message with variables for better understanding.