The age of E-commerce Subscription is here. The Subscription Business Model has become the norm. And how can Magento be on the back?
Magento Marketplace is moving forward in the path of the Product Subscription Model. Adobe has made a prior announcement for subscription availability for Magento Marketplace products. To deliver advanced and superior-quality services, MageComp and other prominent Magento Extension providers are marching towards the Magento Subscription Model.
🗓️ Mark your calendars!
From February 1, 2022 MageComp is introducing Product Subscription 🔔 for Magento Extensions
— MageComp (@theMageComp) October 8, 2021
From February 1, 2022 MageComp is launching Product Subscriptions for Magento 2 Extensions. This means all the new orders for Magento Extensions will be available by subscriptions only. However, the products bought before the date will have support till the time period expires.
Switching to Magento Product Subscription Model is not only for adapting to the new change, it’s also about delivering better quality services and support.
- Products up to date with the latest version, updates, and security patches.
- Full-time support for the product throughout the subscription period.
- Provide new features and regular functional updates for the product.
- Availability of new Magento versions for the product group.
- Lifetime accessibility for the original codebase.
With this transition, we emphasize delivering premium quality extensions, long-standing support, and constant growth. We look forward to this change as a benefit for all the Magento business.
Further details coming soon. Stay tuned!