The Magento community never fails in giving an update. Magento 2.4 is released officially. The latest Magento 2.4 version is released on July 28, 2020. Are you eager to view the updates and features provided in the release of Magento 2.4. In this article I will explore all the features and upgrades provided by Magento in the release of Magento 2.4
Download Latest Version Of Magento 2 With & Without Sample Data –Here?
According to my previous article Magento 2.4 Release in 2020! What to Expect ? [All Major Updates]. Magento 2.4 is ready to strike. Our developers team just discussed the release and I thought let me elaborate to you all?
As we all know, the new release of Magento 2.4 is rolled out with the latest features and improves the E-commerce platform.
- 1 The latest Magento 2.4 version is released on July 28, 2020.
- 2 Magento 2.4 Release Highlights:
- 3 Other Major Highlights of Magento 2.4:
- 4 End of Discussion:
The latest Magento 2.4 version is released on July 28, 2020.
— Magento Commerce (@magento) July 28, 2020
Magento 2.4 Release Highlights:
Magento merchants are capable of installing the time-sensitive security fixes without applying the functional fixes and enhancements. As per the release notes 2.3.5-p1 is the security-only patch for fixing all the vulnerabilities detected in the last quarterly release.
- Magento 2.4 release involves more than 30 security fixes and platform security improvements.
- Mandatory 2FA for all the Magento Admin Account.
- By default enabled the Template filter strict mode.
- By default disabled the Data rendering for UI data providers.
- Advanced Support for new security.txt file
- PHP 7.4 support introduced and PHP 7.1 and 7.2 deprecated.
- Provided support for PHPUnit 9.x and deprecation of PHPUnit 6.5
- Provided support of Elasticsearch 7.6.x.
- Provided support of MySQL 8.0.
- Eliminated MySQL catalog search engine
- Provided support of MariaDB 10.4.
- Migration of dependencies on Zend Framework
- Eliminated the core integration of the Signifyd fraud protection code
- Eliminated the core Braintree module from the code base
- Elimination of core integration of third-party payment methods
- Elimination of the Web Setup Wizard
- Composer update plugin
- Applied Seller-assisted shopping.
- Enhancements to customer data section invalidation logic
- Multiple optimizations to Redis performance
- Upgraded caching of results of SQL queries to inventory tables
This enhancement involves:
- Support query pickupLocations for inventory in-store pickup functionality.
- Query categories & categoryList for getting the list of categories and in support of pagination
- Query reorderItems permits the customer to reorder the previous order into the cart.
Other Major Highlights of Magento 2.4:
- Capable to license stock image by Adobe Stock Integration v2.0.
- New Magento Media Gallery up to 30x faster then the previous version.
- Inventory Management enabled the instore pickup and provides bundle product support
- PWA Studio enhancements and bug fixes.
- Updated Vendor-developed extension enhancements such as Amazon Pay, Braintree Payments, Klarna, Vertex and Yotpo.
Download Magento 2.4 Now and Upgrade your Magento 2 store for utilizing all the new upgrades and features provided in the release of Magento 2.4. If you are kind of a non-developer person then no worries let our upgrade experts help you to Upgrade Magento 2 Store.
End of Discussion:
That’s all about the release of Magento 2.4. Let us discuss your point of view on this release of Magento 2.4 in the comment section below.
Till then Stay Updated and Stay Connected?