MageComp believes that talent is at every place and at all levels. We need team players who will support their teammates through the good times and bad
We consider ‘One Team, Many Dreams!’
Are you Determined? Dedicated? Eager for new Challenges?
Well, Well, Well….. You’ve Come to the Right Place.
Come join a Global, Diverse, and Collaborative team of Certified Developers!
World-class mentors, our open culture, and opportunities to make an impact in the real world for top clients that include many companies of the world are just a few reasons why MageComp is a great place to work for 6/7 years straight!
What’s the advantage for You?
- Work from home – Temporarily due to COVID
- Experience a truly inclusive and diverse workplace culture
- Work Schedule: Day shift
- Workplace regularly sanitized, disinfected, and cleaned
- 5 Days working (Every Alternate Saturday include fun activities)
- Social distancing maintained in place
In addition to the above, you will have fun outside of work with events, community connections, and networking events with MageComp leaders and other activities.
Current Opportunities — Join us!
To add a great new addition to the family. We’ve just had an opening for four new opportunities to do so.
1. PHP Developer
2. Magento Developer
3. Shopify Developer
4. Laravel Developer
Let’s find in detail the job requirements at MageComp:
- We are looking for a candidate that has an understanding of the layout, design, and coding of websites based on PHP structure.
- The candidate must be familiar with the OOP concept, SQL, database, and a basic understanding of PHP.
- The candidate has to work on PHP programming and MySQL databases for the development of new modules and frontend changes.
- The work includes creating Magento Extensions, debug and update.
- Enhance Magento Projects.
- You also have to manage Extension support responsibilities as well.
- Get a chance to provide training to new PHP developers.
- Candidates who have awareness of E-commerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce will be preferred.
- Work as a Shopify expert, install & customize the new Shopify theme understanding all aspects of the e-commerce platform.
For Laravel Developer:
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming and has must pass the programming test.
- Top-notch skills in building SQL Schema design, REST API design, and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with MVC and fundamental design principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders
Hiring Process at MageComp
1.Primary Interview (HR Round)
This is the first round that includes an assessment of your personality, capability to handle the role, strengths, and weaknesses.
If you pass the HR Round, this round is to measure your technical programmatical knowledge.
3.Final HR Round
If you pass the Technical Interview Round, The candidates will be offered a good package as per your knowledge in the Final HR Round.
Tadaaaa! You are in! You will be informed of the Joining date and document submission.
You can also explore our latest job postings on LinkedIn and see if you might be a right fit.
Share your resume at – email@example.com
Our hiring process is transparent and straightforward. Submit your application and let’s help you find your happy place, where you can put your knowledge and skills to good use, without any constraints. Help your friends by sharing the article with them!