Hello Everyone ? ,
Hope you all are healthy and safe.
Covid-19 waves have hit everyone and many people have lost their jobs. Hence, as a contribution to the current situation, MageComp is providing job opportunities. Furthermore, MageComp believes in Equality and hence we provide equal job opportunities for everyone irrespective of age, sex, religion, color, race, or disability.
We have officially kicked off our recruiting season for 2020! We are now taking applications for the fulfillment of the role available at MageComp.
MageComp is hiring, come join us! We are looking for productive, innovative, hardworking aspirants to join our MageComp Team. Our company is looking for a talented developer that will be in charge of maintaining our e-Commerce website. As an employer, MageComp provides equal freedom to their employees. MageComp provides the best to its customers with the help of employees’ knowledge in their field.
This is your opportunity to join our MageComp team.?
Jobs Opening at MageComp:
- PHP Developer (trainee)
- Magento Developer
- Shopify Developer
Below Given are the job requirements :
For PHP Developer:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- The individual candidate must be a highly clever and innovative developer with knowledge in the layout, design, and coding of websites based on PHP structure.
- The candidate has to work on PHP programming and MySQL databases.
- Must have knowledge of the OOP concept, database, SQL, and basic knowledge of PHP.
- Developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
For Magento Developer:
- Create Magento Extensions, and must debug and update.
- Build on Customizations, Upgrade, Performance optimization, and other Magento services.
- Enhance Magento Projects.
- You also have to manage Extension support responsibilities as well.
- Provide training to new PHP developers for Magento developments from scratch.
- Skills of PHP and Magento 2.
- Magento 2 Extension development experience.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
For Shopify Developer:
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language.
- Generate custom-tailored Shopify theme and altering pre-existing template.
- Work as a Shopify expert, understanding all aspects of the e-commerce platform.
- Install & Customize the new Shopify theme.
- Awareness in other e-commerce platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce will be given preference.
1. Conducting primary interview (HR Round)
In this round, your personality, your strengths, your weaknesses, your capability to handle the role will be measured.
2. Conducting Technical Interview (If passes the HR Round)
In this round, your technical programmatically knowledge will be measured.
3. Final HR Round (if passes the Technical Interview Round)
In this round, candidates will be offered a good package as per your knowledge.
4. Final Round
For Joining date and other documents related work.
Fun at MageComp:
??? We have 5 days working( 1st & 3rd Saturday Off )
? Weekly event
? Celebrating work anniversary and birthday celebration of employees
?️ Enjoyable trips, generally once or twice a year
? Celebrating Indian festivals at MageComp
Work with an Incredible MageComp team
We are MageComp and have been serving as an e-commerce store Since 2014. MageComp works with an experienced team of developers to provide an easy workflow. Over 15+ employees who are qualified in their own field, working professionally to make this world full of Modern technology.
Send your Resume at [email protected]
Team MageComp aka Mavengers team waiting for you!