Hiring is one of the never-ending processes for any business or organization as they need to ensure constant growth and business expansion. The same scenario applied to us at MageComp, where we are constantly looking for new Magicians (Employees) who can join our Team. At MageComp, we always try to find learners & who can push their boundaries & work hard towards the success of our organization. If you are interested to join our Amazing team of Magicians this blog is for you.
We are looking for a smart, fresh, dynamic, multi-talented candidate with the following qualities/abilities to join our Magician team.
- PHP Developers
- Content Writers
- Digital Marketers & SEO
To know that the latest Openings visit our MageComp Careers Page.
Depending on job type requirement may vary as below.
For PHP Developers:
- One should have very good analytical, coding and debugging skills to work with various customization.
- Good command over upgrade and migration (If you know Magento and shopify) – Added Advantage
- Must be creative & Innovative.
- Good communication skills along with great teamwork.
- Ability to solve realtime problems & Believe in constant learning.
For Content Writers:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Interviewing sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
For Digital Marketers & SEO:
- Having knowledge of search engine optimization & ecommerce.
- Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress.
- Create & Work with the marketing team to implement and deploy strategy plans.
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve.
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic by developing a link building strategy.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve best results.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
And some plus points…
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Telephonic Conversation: In this round, we generally have a normal conversation with candidates to ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Company Interview: In this round, we invite the candidate to our company office and will ask questions regarding the position.
- Feasibility Test: To measure candidate’s toughness we give some Programmatical or Writing to see their performance in real life scenarios.
- Wrapping Up & Offers: If the candidate passes all the rounds, lastly, we offer a good package to the candidate and time to think.
Apart from this process, sometimes we hire employees who are eager to learn and have creative thoughts even if he or she is not able to pass all rounds. Because things can be learned over time, but not talent and personalities that you own.
What you will get?
You will get an excellent job package along with attractive yearly bonus based on your work & Performance appraisal for your excellence in the company. Not only this, you will get the opportunity to learn something new every day by working in a friendly & delightful environment apart from the typical office mindset.
Also, we have five working days on 1st and 3rd week and six working days for 2nd and 4th Saturday. We do a lot of trips and regular events to have fun apart from work. You can also enjoy free snacks and book library facilities.
Why Choose MageComp?
Founded in 2014 with a vision to passionately fulfill digital needs of every individual, MageComp has remarkably set footprint in eCommerce world. MageComp is a software development company providing robust Ecommerce solutions for stores worldwide.
MageComp’s experienced team develops the Magento Extensions with the focus to make online stores work smoother providing the best user experience and helps to raise sales. We are a team of 15 magicians with highly professional expertise and experience to make everyone’s Ecommerce dreams to reality. Apart from technologies and development, we have a good command over design, marketing and a lot more. Till date, we have completed 657+ projects and served 20000 customers in more than 120 countries. Also, developed 101+ Magento Extensions and numerous services used by more than 8k+ store owners & developers globally.