Collecting customers’ information is the key to keeping your business on the right track. Customer data can help you plan your business strategies to fulfill their requirements. You can use our extension Magento 2 Quick Contact Form.
Magento 2 store owners can collect the company name of the clients to know from which industry they are from. This data can be useful in making the right marketing tactics.
Let us see How you can Display Company Field in Magento 2.
Steps to Display Company Field in Magento 2:
To ask Company name from the customers follow the below steps
- Log in to your Magento Admin.
- From the left menu bar, select Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- Now, extend the CUSTOMERS option and click on Customer Configuration.
- Select Name and Address Options from the available sections at the right side.
- Then, locate the Show Company option and uncheck the Use system value box beside it.
- Select the appropriate option from the dropdown menu as Optional or Required.
- When completed, hit Save Config to apply the changes.
Accordingly, you can add Company Field on the registration page of customers in Magento 2. Similarly, you can also Display Telephone Field in Magento 2 to collect the contact numbers of customers.
Hope you enjoyed the article. Stay in the loop for more Tutorials on Magento 2.