Targeting customers at the global level requires multiple languages in your website. Having a multilingual website, there arises the problem of duplicate content. Adding hreflang tags is a powerful way to inform search engines about the multilingual store. It helps crawlers to promote your web page accordingly. Improve conversion rates by targeting global customers from organic search.
- 1 Why Use Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension?
- 2 Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extensions
- 3 Best Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extensions
- 4 Conclusion
Why Use Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension?
Hreflang Tags are used for websites that have similar content in different languages. Using hreflang tags, Google will know what pages of your site have similar content with different languages.
The following reasons will clear out why you should use Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension for your Magento 2 store.
Boost Web Search Rankings
Adding Hreflang tags to web pages will help Google to display results relevant to the user’s location by easily distinguishing between the page language. As the search engine is aware of the webpage language, it will result in higher search rankings.
Enhance End User Experience
As the hreflang tags are added to the pages, the user can directly visit the webpage in their native language, reducing the certain steps of redirection. This will increase customer comfort and reduce bounce rates.
Eliminate Copy Content Issue
Webpages with the same content are eliminated in higher rankings as Google understands it as duplicate content. Adding hreflang tags will help Google determine the language difference between the pages and consider it for rankings based on the user’s location.
Decrease Bounce Rates
Customers will not translate the webpage manually if it is not in their native language, as many other options are available for them. Adding hreflang tags will directly bring their preferred language page in front of them, which will have lower chances of bounce rates.
Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extensions
|Merchant Name||Product Name||Price||Purchase Link|
|Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags||$79.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Extension||$79.00||Buy Now|
|Alternate Hreflang Tags||$37.17||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Implementer||$59.99||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags||$127.72||Buy Now|
Best Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extensions
MageComp – Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags
Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp is ideal for multiregional and multilingual websites. It will automatically add hreflang tags to your webpages hence search engines can show appropriate results based on the user’s search location. Avoid duplicate content issues with hreflang tags extension. Target the global market by adding Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags extension.
- Plug and play extension to add hreflang tags automatically.
- Hreflang tags are added to the Home Page, CMS Pages, Product Pages, and Category Pages.
- Save yourself from being punished by Google for duplicate content issues.
- Increase website rankings on search engine results pages.
- Grow conversion rates of the Magento 2 store by providing a personalized user experience.
- Attract customers to your website as the content is displayed in their native language.
- Customers do not need to translate the page manually.
Magefan – Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Extension
Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Extension by Magefan is useful for multi-language stores and attracting worldwide customers. Automatically add hreflang tags from the admin panel. The extension requires no code to add hreflang tags to multiple store view pages. The search engine informs about the various language pages and provides search results to users accordingly.
- Include hreflang tags directly from the admin on the homepage, CMS, and blog pages.
- Automatically add hreflang tags to products and categories.
- Improve customer experience by providing a better store-switching process.
- Target users based on language as well as location.
- Create locale groups to differentiate between multi-website stores.
Magmodules – Alternate Hreflang Tags
Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension for Magento 2 by Magmodules is the ultimate solution to add hreflang tags to your Magento 2 store. Reach larger markets and target customers of different regions using the Hreflang Tags Extension. Providing a user-friendly environment to customers when they land at your Magento 2 store. Thus increasing the conversion and turnover rate of your Magento 2 webshop.
FME Magento Extensions – Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Implementer
Magento 2 Hreflang Tags Implementer Extension by FME Magento Extensions is a must-have module for multilingual and multiregional stores to add hreflang tags in order to avoid duplicate content issues and accelerate search engine rankings. Delivering the right content to the right users helps to increase the store’s user experience. Observe lower bounce rates by adding hreflang tags to your website pages.
- Generate hreflang tags by selecting global or website scope.
- Hreflang tags are added to products, categories, and CMS pages.
- Option to select current or custom language to generate hreflang tags.
- X-default store view to set the default page.
SCommerce Mage – Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags
Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags Extension by SCommerce Mage is the solution for duplicate content issues. Automatically add hreflang tags to websites targeting global customers. It is the ideal solution for multilingual and multiregional stores. It helps to increase the conversion rate and decrease the bounce rate of the Magento 2 website. Inform search engines about the language of your webpage.
- Alternate Hreflang Tags are generated for Product, Category, and CMS pages.
- Option to add country & language code both.
- Target customers based on country or region.
- Set x-default store to tell the search engine that the page is not targeting any specific language.
Hreflang tags are useful for websites focusing on global visitors. Providing tailored content to users helps customers think you care for them. You win customers for a lifetime as they prefer your site because you provide content in their regional language.
Integrate the best alternate hreflang tags extension for Magento 2 from the above list and improve the SEO of your store.