Hello Magento Folks,
When applying product recommendation tools, a shop administrator may find that the only way to present suggested goods in the frontend is to utilize default-related product rules. It must waste time and workload added to the store owners.
Also, Displaying similar items is a marketing strategy that every E-commerce shop should explore. Related items are those that are shown to consumers in addition to the ones they are now viewing. It can improve clients’ purchasing experiences by bringing the things they are looking for to their attention.
The Auto Related Products extension for Magento 2 dynamically showcases related, cross-sell, and up-sell goods in your store to assist consumers in easily identifying essential products on the product, category, shopping cart, and checkout pages by using sets of criteria and actions as rules. The shop administrator may create as many rules as they like to display auto-related items and manage them from the store’s backend. So, don’t waste any time and add the Magento 2 Auto Related Products to your store to increase your average order value.
Benefits of Auto Related Products For Magento 2
- Magento 2 Auto Related Products enables the administrator to present relevant products to clients depending on their search criteria.
- The administrator can show auto-related items to a certain client group.
- The Magento 2 Auto Related Products Module enables the administrator to completely configure the auto-related products block.
- The Automated Related Products plugin allows you to show auto-related products based on an endless number of parameters.
- In addition, the position of the auto-related products block inside a certain page may be selected from a range of possibilities.
- Furthermore, the position of the auto-related products block inside a certain page may be chosen from a number of options.
- The Magento 2 Auto Related Products Module lets you pick between a slider and a grid form design for the relevant products block.
- The auto-related items can be presented on the checkout page, where clients can make their final purchase choice.
How to Add Auto Related Products For Magento 2
Step 1: Once the Magento 2 Auto Related Products Extension has been properly installed, navigate to Stores > Configuration to set it up for use.
Step 2: Configuration
- Automatic Related Products – From here, enable the extension.
- Customer Groups – Choose the consumer segment for which you wish to show auto-related items.
- Block Layout – Select the layout from the given options for the block.
- Slider Time –Set the timer to update the slider after a certain amount of time.
- No. Of Products Per Slider –For each slider set the different number of products.
- Sort By – Choose how auto-related products will be categorized from given choices.
- Number of Products to Display – Choose the significance of auto-related items you’d want to show.
- Status – Set the enable or disable state of auto-related items.
- Rule Name – Specify each rule applied to the auto-related products with a unique name.
- Store View – For Magento 2, set the shop view for Auto Related goods.
- Where to Display – From the list of possibilities, choose the location where the auto-related items will be presented.
- Block Position – Choose the location on the page where the auto-related products block will be displayed.
- Condition – Create rules for auto-related items depending on criteria.
- Block Title – Give a name to each block.
Step 3: The backend dashboard view from where the admin can manage the Auto Related Products for Magento 2.
At the front end, the auto-related block has been displayed with the slider.
Add a new method to your marketing strategy by adding Auto Related Products For Magento 2 by Magecomp. Also, get an Extended Support Service for our Magento 2 extension. Share this article with your Magento 2 store and stay tuned for more amazing articles like this.