Magento Partial Payment
Magento Partial Payment facilitates customers to buy products just by paying down payment at the time of purchase and remaining amount to be paid later in easy installments.
- Let your customer pay into easy monthly installments
- Set installment, down payment & installment period from the backend
- Option to set downpayment & partial payment fee
- Configure specific payment methods to accept Payment
- Also, works with guest checkout
What is Magento Partial Payment or Layaway Payment?
Partial Payment in Magento simply means you need to pay the least amount called down payment from the order total while purchase and remaining amount can be paid in one or multiple installments later defined by admin. This opens up a wide range of tremendous business opportunities for the store owner.
Magento Partial Payment Extension (also known as Magento Layaway) makes things really easy for customers who want to buy the product now and can’t pay the full amount at a time. Customers can thus manage their financial budget to buy pricey and multiple products at a time.
Offering Partial payment for product purchase drives customers’ attention and encourage them to utilize the facility which is easy on their wallet and thus it helps making more purchases and sales on your Magento store.
If you still wondering why you should buy Magento Partial Payment from MageComp, have a look at detailed feature list below and make a smart purchase decision without a second thought:
Enable Partial Payment for all products
It is very simple to apply partial payment on all the products at a time, you need to configure global values for down payment, max number of installments, installment period etc. Global configuration will apply when Partial Payment is enabled for all the products.
Partial Payment for Specific Products
If you just want to allow some specific products for partial payment, you can select Partial Payment for specific products from the main configuration of the extension. Once selected, you will need to configure the installment related configuration by going into product edit page.
You will find one tab named Partial Payment on Product edit page, configure the installment related values and Magento will give the priority to this configuration even if you have configured installment related configuration in global configuration settings from Main Configuration.
Partial Payment feature on whole cart
This feature is added to allow your customer to pay with installment on the basis of the cart total. Whole cart feature for Partial Payment work on the basis of the products you have added in the cart. Subtotal and total will be divided according to the global partial payment configuration. Customers will be able to see the amount to pay now and remaining amount right from the cart page.
Dynamic Label to Display on Product view page
You can show the Partial Payment label as per your convenience to show on the product view page.
Tooltip feature to guide Customers
You can enable this feature as a tooltip for the customers, so when a customer goes through the Product page, you will see Partial Payment dropdown with the tooltip you have configured from the back-end.
Simple and global configuration for Partial Payment
Enter installment configuration from the main configuration page only. This configuration will be in priority when you apply the partial payment for all products and whole cart.
Restrict the Payment method for Partial Payment orders
This is one of the needed feature for online stores, now you can restrict the payment method to place the partial payment orders. On the checkout page, only those payment methods will be displayed which are allowed for the partial payment orders.
Dynamic Labels for Customer convenience
When you are in a different country, the same Partial Payment is called in different words, Partial Payment extension allows you to set the labels as per your convenience so your customers can understand exactly what you are offering them.
Installment Payment from My Account
You must be thinking of the convenience to pay the remaining installments for the customers. Partial Payment extension offers a convenience method to pay the installment right from the My account section of the customer.
Customer can see all the details there like, max no. of installments, paid installments, remaining installments, duration and last date.
Why Choose MageComp’s Partial Payment for Magento:
1. Apply Partial Payment for
- All Products
- For Specific Products
- For Whole Cart
2. By applying Partial Payment for all products, all the products will be available to purchase on partial payment.
3. Set the global configuration for installment like no, of installments, down payment and installment period from the main configuration to apply while you apply partial payments for all products or whole cart
4. Easy to set installment configuration from Product edit page when you want to allow specific products to purchase with partial payment.
5. Easy to change the Partial Payment label to display on Product view page.
6. Tooltip feature to guide your customer with this feature
7. You can add any text and title for the tooltip from the configuration.
8. Set Partial Payment Fees
9. Set initial Partial payment fee (down payment)
10. Configure Maximum number of installments you want to allow to customers.
11. Admin can select the installment period from days, weeks, month or year.
12. Dynamic labels for all the Partial Payment related labels.
13. Allow only specific payment methods for the Partial Payment orders.
14. Separate grid for Partial Payment orders.
15. View all the order details from the same grid.
16. Ease of purchase and makes customers return to the store for more transactions.
17. Guest Checkout configuration- NEW
18. Customer can add Partial and non Partial Payment applied products at the same time in cart. - NEW
19. Customer can purchase the product by paying down payment and pay the remaining amount in installments.
20. Partial Payment installments can be paid right from the My Account section of the customers.
21. Easy to track all the installments and amount from my account.
22. This information is available in customer’s account
- Paid Installments
- Max. number of installments
- Remaining installments (installments to be paid)
- Duration allowed for the installment payment
- Last date for the installment payment
Version 2.0.1 Date : 06-11-2019
- Now, works with the latest PHP version 7.2 or later
Version 2.0.0 Date : 18-01-2018
- Enhanced features
- Minor Bug Fixing
Version 1.1.1 Date : 04-08-2016
- Enhanced feature to pay the installments from My Account section
Version 1.1.0 Date : 05-11-2015
- Compatible with SUPEE 6788
- Added Guest Checkout functionality
- Feature : Now you can add non Partial and Partial payment applied products at the same time