Magento Amazon S3
- Connect your Magento Store with Amazon S3 server
- Syncs all the product and images directly with the Amazon server
- Upload downloadable products to the Amazon S3 server.
- Backend option to check bucket availability
With the growing use of technology, we’ve been firmly moving away from storing data to our local systems to the hosting space and now cloud storage is one of popular solution for storing and processing our data. Cloud storage is one kind of online space where you can store data and this space resides across multiple remote servers. Making use of this kind of system keeps your physical environment protected and running. When you are in the market searching for cloud storage, Amazon S3 is worth considering and one of the popular file storage solution that allows the store owner to host their store images in the cloud.
Among the available cloud storage options, Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. It covers all size of businesses to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Also, it allows easy data management feature through which you can organize your data and configure access controls to meet your business needs. Because of its 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability, it becomes a one-stop solution for businesses all around the world.
Magento Amazon S3 Extension by MageComp binds Magento with Amazon S3 Server to sync catalog images & downloadable products by keeping your Magento server free. Using such cloud storage options allows you to boost your store performance and retrieve images faster from the Amazon S3 server. Instead of setting up your own server, you can rely on these third-party servers that are owned, maintained and operated by companies like Amazon.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Amazon S3 Extension:
- Backend option to enable or disable Extension.
- For connecting with Amazon S3 server, enter Access and Secret Key to enable file saving on remote Server.
- The extension will upload & sync following file with Amazon server:
- Product images
- Generated thumbnails
- WYSIWYG images
- WYSIWYG videos
- Category images
- CAPTCHA images
- Also, the extension is designed to upload downloadable products to the Amazon S3 server.
- Store admin can easily check bucket availability by entering the bucket name and Server region.
- Manual option to set server time out if needed.
Note: Its recommend taking a backup before switching file storage systems because there is no way to retrieve images after you delete them.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 05-09-2019
- Downloadable API update
- Resolved issue with S3 upload.