Magento 2 Square Payment Gateway
- Set custom Payment method title to display in frontend
- Built-in Sandbox testing mode to test extension functionality
- Uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security
- Option to sync your Magento 2 data with Square Server
When it comes to choosing the right option for integrating Payment gateway in Magento 2. Square up payment is definitely the first option that comes into your mind if you belong to the United States. They accept all kinds of cards, provide POS and what not. To make secure transactions they are compliant with the latest PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and EMV regulations. To reduce data breaching, they encrypt all the payment transaction information through a Square-hosted gateway until data reaches Square’s processing environment. By integrating such gateway you can accept payment inside your Magento 2 store as well as push that store transactions into POS into Magento. Using this extension it will automatically sync all your store transactions, refunds, customer data, products, and inventory with Squareup.
Magento 2 Square Payment Gateway Extension by MageComp helps the store owner to integrate Square payment with Magento to capture payments from your customer. Using the extension, it works flawlessly to sync Magento 2 store data such as Customer, Catalog, Inventory, Catalog Images, and refund requests. Backend option to manually sync data with square if needed.
So, integrate now & grow your business with Square.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Square Payment Gateway Extension?
- Option to enable or disable the extension.
- Built in sandbox testing mode to test extension functionality.
- The extension comes with the Oauth configuration to authenticate the Square payment account.
- You can also come with built-in webhooks to sync Magento store data with Square.
- Option to Sync different kinds of Magento 2 store data such as as….
- Catalog Images
- You can also manually sync data using the button if needed.
- Option to automatically create an order if your customer places an order inside your Magento store.
- You can also import transactions and refunds data from the square to your Magento 2 store.
- The admin can also enable or disable the square gift card from the backend if needed.