Magento 2 SBI Payment Gateway
- Set custom Payment method title to display in frontend
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed
- Builtin Sandbox testing mode to test extension functionality
- Set order status based on SBI Payment gateway activities
- Uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security
Magento 2 SBI Payment Gateway extension by MageComp integrates SBI payment gateway with Magento 2 to allow customers pay with SBI payment method through various credit, debit and international cards. As the payment transactions are processed under encrypted environment, customers’ personal data are kept secured without the fear of theft. The extension thus encourage customers to pay online, go cashless and build trust with the store.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 SBI Payment Gateway extension:
- Collects secured online payments through various cards.
- Encryption method is used for payment processing.
- Simple to install and configure.
- Support for multi store.
Easy Seamless Payment Integration
Easy and straightforward integration in your online store to provide the facility for your customers to pay using the SBI payment gateway
Option to Set Custom Payment Method Title
Featured option to enter their desired custom payment method title to display on the frontend of your online store.
Select Specific Countries
Admin is capable of selecting the specific countries to restrict the customers from paying with the help of the SBI payment method.
In-built Sandbox Testing Mode.
The extension is featured with a built-in sandbox testing mode to test the functionality of the SBI payment gateway extension.
Utilizes Secure Hosted Payment Page
Advanced utilization of hosted payment page for the security of the customer's details when paying with SBI payment gateway extension.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version