Backend : https://demo3.magecomp.org/admin?username=forcelogin
Magento 2 Force Login Extension
Prevent unregistered visitors from accessing website content like products, categories, CMS webpages etc. Rest assured that they will be redirected to the login page, ensuring maximum security for your online store.
- Mandate your visitors to get signed in to your Magento store.
- Set redirect URL.
- Display custom alert message to login enforcement.
- Redirect customers to login page if they try accessing locked pages.
- Restrict access to products, categories & CMS pages.
- Add custom URL records for redirecting visitors to preferred locations with Link Manager.
- Useful for websites that offer membership or premium access.
- GraphQL API / REST API Available.
If you're offering exclusive discounts and promos to registered users, enhancing the shopping experience for devoted customers should be a top priority. By offering personalized recommendations, premium features, and exclusive deals, you are sure to leave a long-lasting impression on your loyal clients and keep them coming back for more.
By default in Magento 2, all information like products, pricing details, content, promotions etc. are visible to the public. This can be a challenge for store owners, particularly B2B merchants who wish to safeguard their competitive edge from competitors. What is the ideal way to limit access to specific pages to only registered users?
With the help of the Magento 2 Force Login module, store owners request customers to log in before accessing web content. This module adds an extra layer of security by restricting access for non-logged-in customers. This feature can be customized to restrict access to specific categories and pages.
The backend grid management system is simple and easy to use and allows store owners to redirect non-registered users to a different page with a message. Customers are required to log in before viewing products and prices, adding to the cart, and checking out. In summary, customers must log in to purchase products from your store.
Benefits of Magento 2 Force Login Extension
Enforce Customers to Log In
With Magento 2 Force Login module, store owners can ask their unregistered customers to log in to the website and then access the specific part of the website content.
Redirect Customers to Login Page
Required Login for Magento 2 module only allows users to view content if they are logged in. If not, they will be redirected to the login page.
Easy Restriction on Product, Category & CMS Pages
Force Login for Magento 2 extension lets store owners restrict the website’s product or category pages and CMS pages and enhance their website performance.
Useful to Websites Offering Membership/Premium Access
Required Login for Magento 2 lets store owners restrict their customers’ login to the website to access the website pages. This is the most beneficial point for websites that offer membership plans and premium features.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Required Force Login Extension?
- Make customers log in their accounts to access the website content.
- Alert visitors if they try to access the website page without logging in.
- Set URL for redirecting customers to login page.
- Select what category or CMS pages to restrict.
- Allow the admin to use custom URL and error message.
Version 1.0.3 Date : 13-06-2023
- Added REST API and GraphQL API
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 27-12-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 02-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
- Minor bug fixing