Magento 2 Quick Order Extension
With Magento 2 Quick Order Extension, customers can swiftly place bulk orders without traversing through different product pages. Customers have to simply search by product SKU or Name, add to cart, and checkout.
- Allow customers to place mass orders quickly
- Search product by SKU or name
- Supports simple, configurable, and group products
- Update quantity from the quick order page itself
- Directly proceed to checkout from the quick order page
- Enable quick orders for specific customer groups
B2B customers usually deal with bulk quantity orders. And it is very important to allow them to place orders with minimal clicks. Also, they are processing a large number of products. In this case, visiting every product page to order the item is a time consuming and difficult task. Moreover, B2B customers place repeat orders according to their inventory stock. Hence, they need not look at the product description every time while duplicating the orders. Therefore, you as a store owner have got to look after making the order placement process quicker and faster. MageComp has come up with a useful plugin to help store owners accelerate the order placement process.
MageComp’s Magento 2 Quick Order Extension allows the customers to place bulk orders straight away without roaming through every product page of the store. Simply enable the extension to add a quick order option on the website header. The admin can enable the quick order option for all users or a particular group of users. Shoppers can search for products using SKU or Name. The module supports searching for simple, grouped, and configurable products through the quick order page. The customers can even view the special and tier pricing of the product from the quick order page. The customers are able to update the quantity and delete any product from the quick order page. Easily add products to cart and move to checkout for rapid order placement. The module helps to save customers time and boost sales.
: Quick Order Extension for Magento 2 Features Highlights :
Customers can place bulk orders in no time
Magento 2 Quick Order Module permits the store users to speedily place orders in mass quantities all at once without searching for the products separately.
Switch to Quick order from the website header
Integrating Quick Order by SKU Extension to your Magento 2 store will add a quick order link in the website header part. Customers can easily switch to the quick order page by clicking on it.
Add products to the cart through SKU or Name
Using Quick Order for Magento 2, buyers can add products to the cart by searching with Product SKU or Product Name in the quick order page search bar.
Support various types of products for quick order
Quick Order Magento 2 Plugin enables customers to add simple products, configurable products, and grouped products to their cart through a quick order page and checkout swiftly.
Capable of changing quantity from the quick order page
The fast order page provides the plus-minus button for quantity updates from the quick order section itself. The user can also delete the product from the quick order page.
Immediately proceed to checkout from the quick order page
Magento 2 Quick Order extension gives the Proceed to Checkout button on the rapid order page so the customer can quickly complete the check-out procedure.
Allow only specific customer groups for quick orders
Magento 2 Fast Order Module provides the option to select specific customer groups that are eligible to utilize the quick order option.
Quick order functionality available for guest users
The Quick Order by SKU extension also allows guest users to access the quick order page. The user need not login in order to access fast order.
No need to travel various product pages for add to cart
The customers are not required to visit every product page to add to the cart thus saving time. Just search the product by SKU or name from the quick order page and they are able to easily add the product to the cart.
Support products with special and tier pricing for quick order
The Quick Order Extension for Magento 2 also allows customers to check the tier price of products from the quick order page and promptly place orders. Moreover, customers can also check the special prices of the products from the quick order page.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Quick Order Extension?
- Magento 2 Quick Order Extension lets the customers purchase large quantities from your store in a flash.
- Enabling the Quick Order Magento 2 Extension will add a quick order option on the website header.
- Users can use product SKU or Name to search for the product and directly add it to the cart.
- Simple, grouped, or configurable products can be added to the cart quickly using the quick order page.
- The Quick Order Module for Magento 2 shows the special prices of the products on the quick order table.
- Customers can even check the tiered pricing of the products from the quick order table using the Quick Order Extension for Magento 2.
- Magento 2 Quick Order Extension also permits only specific user groups to use the quick order option for your store.
- Change the quantity of the product from the quick order table itself.
- Quick Order Module for Magento 2 allows smoothly switching to checkout from the quick order page.
- Save customer time and fast-track the order placement process.
- Eliminate traversing through all the product pages by incorporating Quick Order Extension for Magento 2.
Version 1.0.1 Date : 16-02-2023
- Compatible with special price and tier price
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version
- Minor bug fixing