Magento 2 Juspay Payment Gateway
- Set custom Payment method title to display in frontend
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed
- Set order status based on Juspay Payment gateway activities
- Uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security
Having powerful payment options drastically help your customer to pay conveniently without any efforts and enjoy the best shopping experience. Juspay is one of India's PCI DSS Level 1 compliant, safe and secure payment gateway that allows store owners to easily capture payment from their customers without any hassle.
Magento 2 Juspay Payment Gateway Extension by MageComp integrates Juspay with your Magento to securely capture payment from your store customer. Whenever any customer selects Juspay while checkout he or she will get redirected to a Juspay Payment Processor page where it securely captures customer payment and redirects your customers back to your store once the transaction is completed successfully.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Juspay Payment Gateway Extension:
- Option to enable and disable the extension.
- Store admin can set custom Payment Gateway title to display in Store frontend.
- Simply enter Juspay API key and you are ready to collect payments.
- Backend option to assign default order status for new orders.
- The admin can enable Juspay for all countries or selected countries as per need.
- Set sort order to display Juspay at the top of all payment methods.
Version : 1.0.1 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version.