Magento 2 Image Optimizer
Magento 2 Image Optimizer optimizes website images by reducing the image size without losing its quality. Optimizing images helps in improving page load speed and user experience.
- Optimize all the website images at once
- Set the image quality for optimization
- Image Manager tab to handle image optimization
- Easily reduce image size by maintaining quality
- Reduce page loading time and improve website performance
eCommerce stores are loaded with plenty of images. Images consist of a lot of weight on your website. Due to this, your website experiences slow loading page speed, affecting the store's user experience. Here you need image optimization for your store. Image Optimization is the process of showing low-size images without losing their quality.
Why do you need Image Optimization?
Some of the benefits of image optimization are:
- Higher page load speed
- Improved website performance
- Increased conversion rates
- Enhanced user experience
- Boost SEO rankings
- Save memory and reduce the server load
Magento 2 Image Optimizer Extension helps to increase the page load speed by reducing the file size of images. The module allows to decrease the load on the server and thus loads the page elements faster. Image Optimizer optimizes all the website images altogether. The admin can even exclude some directories for optimization. The admin can easily manage image optimization using a separate Image Manager tab. The images can be deleted or skipped from optimization. The store merchants experience a significant improvement in website loading and performance.
Additionally, you can use Magento 2 WebP Image Converter Extension, which will convert JPEG, PNG, or GIF images to WebP Image format for faster loading.
: Magento 2 Image Optimizer Extension Features Highlights :
Decide what directories to be included or excluded for optimization
Magento 2 Image Optimizer provides the option to easily add or remove directories from the include and exclude list for optimization. Also, set image optimization quality percentage ranging from 1 to 100.
Separate Image Manager to manage image optimization
Image Optimizer Module for Magento 2 adds an image manager tab on the admin panel, allowing the admin to scan and optimize all images together. The admin can also delete or skip images while performing image optimization.
Reduce the size of bulk images together
Using the Image Optimizer Extension for Magento 2 reduces the file size of website images, thus saving disk space and reducing the time for page loading.
Improve website execution by increasing page load speed
Integration Magento 2 Image Optimizer Extension will aid in improving the performance of your Magento website and increase user experience by speeding up the page load.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Image Optimizer Extension?
- Magento 2 Image Optimizer helps to optimize the store images and reduce file size.
- You can set the include and exclude list of directories for optimization.
- Set the image quality percentage after optimization from 1 to 100.
- Enable cron to optimize images after regular intervals automatically.
- Image Manager tab on admin area to manage image scanning and optimizing.
- Shows progress bar when images are being optimized.
- Options to delete or skip images from the Image Manager.
- Image Optimizer Extension for Magento 2 aids in improving the page load speed.