Magento 2 Custom Order Number Extension
Magento 2 Custom Order Number extension allows store admins to change number series of store documents such ask orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos by setting prefixes and postfixes.
- Custom Numbers for Orders, invoice, shipment, and credit memo
- Secure business data by utilizing formatted numbers
- Add Prefix or postfix for easy identification
- Effortlessly fulfill your numbering regulations
- Allows to set patterns with the help of syntax
- REST API Available / GraphQL API Available
The online store should have precise order processing and management which is very helpful in increasing the sales and boosts the customer experience. There are many problems faced by the store owners to manage the order-related documents which are very important to save as a database. Likely to resolve it, the store owners regularly change their order numbers so that they can easily identify the orders and help them keep the order details secure.
Magento 2 provides the feature of managing the order numbers, but it is very complicated and inconvenient to store owners. MageComp's Magento 2 Custom Order Number extension allows the store owner to customize the numbers of the order, invoice, shipment, and credit memo IDs according to their needs. The admin can add their desired prefix and postfix characters for easy identification. With this module, the store owner can store their order details database effortlessly.
Benefits of Magento 2 Custom Order Number Extension
Set Up a Unique Format for Custom Order Numbers
This module enables you to set up a unique number format for all the custom order numbers. It enables you to set the numbers in the form of a product ID or uniform format.
Customize Order, Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo IDs
It makes you capable to configure the order, invoice, shipment, and credit memo IDs. It customizes according to your needs where the number format can be also changed accordingly.
Manage Number Counters Effortlessly
The custom order number module allows the admin to easily manage number counters directly from the backend of your store.
Use Billing Syntax Values As Per Your Requirements
Admin can easily configure their billing syntax, prefix, and postfix according to their needs. Add in the postfix and prefix values in the fields.
Why Choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Custom Order Number Extension?
- Smoothly manage your billing number requirements.
- Simple and smooth management of sales databases.
- Set patterns of order number accordingly by using the syntax.
- Manage number counters effortlessly by integrating Custom Order Number for Magento 2 extension.
- Separate option to set prefix and postfix for order, invoice, shipment, and credit memo.
- Display the order number in the backend accordingly.
- The order numbers are also displayed to customers as per the settings configured by the admin.
Version 1.0.2 Date : 15-08-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.1 Date : 02-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards