Running a Magento 2 store with large and diverse customer base? Is managing such a heavy customer base leads wasting tons of your important time? If yes, you may need an automation for this task. Magento 2 Auto Customer Group Switching by MageComp automatically switches customers to various already created customer groups based on set configuration. The extension facilitates switching of customer groups based on order total, number of orders per customer, age of customers’ account i.e date of account creation, product and categories of the store. Every time when the customer logs in, cron is run to check the conditions and switch the customer to group when match with them.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Auto Customer Group Switching extension:
- Customers are auto placed to specific customer groups based on set configuration.
- Extension facilitates to auto assign customer groups based on:
- Customer account age
- Sales based customer group switching allows to auto assign groups based on order total and total number of orders.
- Set account age in days to switch customers to specific group.
- Option to add comma separated product IDs and category IDs to move customers based on products and categories.
- Email notification to admin for each time customers are switched to a new group.
- Whenever a customer logs in, cron is run to check set conditions and moves the customers to groups based on it.
Review by browner
Ratingsauto group switching is what works on customers purchase behaviors. i love it to auto group them which helps me sending crafted offers for marketing purpose. very useful extension it is!