Magento 2 Alipay Payment Extension
Magento 2 Alipay Payment extension allows the store owners to integrate their Magento stores with Alipay payment gateway method. Widely used extension by Magento store admins dealing with Chinese shoppers.
- Built-in sandbox mode for testing extension functionality
- Enable the extension for specific countries if needed
- Set order status based on Alipay gateway activities
- Works with all Alipay supported 16 currencies
- Uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security
Alipay is one of the leading third-party online payment platforms served by the giant Alibaba Group. There are thousands of payment gateway options available in Market but when it comes to China, Alipay is worth considering. Majority of Chinese businesses use Alipay as a primary tool for customers to pay online. There are 520 million+ Chinese customers, who are already using Alipay Escrow Service for making secure and reliable transactions. Also, it operates with 65+ financial institutions including and 460,000+ Chinese businesses. Internationally, Alipay Cross Border service is available in 70+ countries along with the support of 16 different currencies.
Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension by MageComp helps store owners to accept secure online payments in CNY(RMB) from Chinese customers through the Alipay Cross-border Payment Website. Upon store checkout, customers are redirected to the Alipay website. The customer enters his or her payment information directly into the Alipay secure environment so that your Magento 2 store never comes into contact with the customer's payment data. Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment extension supports all of the 16 currencies to accept payments and provides full support for CNY(RMB) price for checkout. The extension includes an in-built sandbox mode for testing the extension functionality. Admin can select specific countries to allow only those countries for payment. Admin can also set order status based on Alipay payment gateway activities. Once the payment process is complete, customers will be redirected back to your store. No customer data is ever entered into, or stored on, the Magento 2 server.
Set the custom title for Payment
The Magento 2 store admin can effortlessly set their desired custom title for the payment method to display on the frontend of your Magento 2 store.
In-built sandbox testing method
Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension includes an in-built sandbox testing mode for testing the functionality of the extension.
Restrict specific countries for payment
The store admin can easily select their desired specific countries to restrict the payment via the Alipay Cross Border Payment method.
Set order status based on payment activity
Using the Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension the admin can set up the order status on the basis of payment activity.
Why choose Magecomp's Magento 2 Alipay Cross Border Payment Extension:
- Backend to enable or disable the extension.
- Option to set custom Alipay Payment method title to display in the frontend.
- Enter Alipay Gateway details and you are ready to use.
- Built-in sandbox mode for testing extension functionality.
- Set order status based on Alipay gateway activities.
- Option to enable the Alipay payment gateway for specific countries by making a selection from the backend.
- By adding sort order, the admin can display Alipay at the top of all payment methods.
- Works with all Alipay-supported 16 currencies.
- The extension uses a hosted payment page to ensure user privacy and security.
- Provides full support for CNY(RMB) price for checkout.
- Multi-store and Multi-currency support.
Version 1.0.6 Date : 15-09-2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
- Compatible with Magento Coding Standards
Version 1.0.5 Date : 05-08-2022
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version
- Minor bug fixing
Version 1.0.4 Date : 01-04-2022
- Compatible with Magento standard
Version 1.0.3 Date : 11-10-2019
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.3 Latest Magento version
Version 1.0.2 Date : 07-08-2019
- Compatible with Latest Global API
Version 1.0.1 Date : 04-04-2018
- Minor Bug Fixed