Hello, Magento Pals
As per the norm, We are here to inform you about our latest MageComp’s Magento extension upgrades for the months of January 2020. We will be introducing our new elite extensions and major extension upgrades of the last month.
But first, let me give you some good news. Magento has released the new upgrade for Magento 2, which is Magento Open Source 2.4.4. You can Download Magento 2 With & Without Sample Data. But instead of doing it on your own, you can choose our wonderful Magento upgrade service for frictionless upgrade experience.
Now, let’s talk about the Magento 2 Extension upgrades, shall we?
So, our core intention for launching new or upgrades our existing extension is to provide the service that will uplift and strengthen the performance of your Magento. And to achieve that, we constantly strive to become the best service provider that enriches the Magento Ecommerce world.
So, without further ado, let’s get started on what extensions are launched in the last month.
(Note: All of our new and updated extensions of Magento 2 and Magento 1 are compatible with the latest version of the respective Magento platform.)
New Launched Extensions
Magento 2 Inventory Sync from API works with the smart SOAP API that allows the admins of the Magento 2 store to sync their store’s product inventory with the source of the product. It will update product quantity and data from the source without you putting any manual work. Also, built-in test mode for testing the features of the extension.
Features and Benefits:
- The extension works with the smart SOAP API to sync product data.
- This extension will run in the background to sync product quantity of your store’s Inventory from product inventory source.
- The whole process of inventory sync is smart and effortless.
- The extension will help you from the embarrassment of not fulfilling the orders of unavailable products.
- Built-in test mode to test run the functionality before making any changes live.
Magento 2 International Telephone Input Extension is designed to help customers choose their Country Flag along with the Dial code of their Country when entering the Phone Number.
Features and Benefits:
- A dropdown menu will be shown to customers while entering their Phone Number.
- Customers will be given the option to choose their Country flag along with dial codes of their Country.
- No manual efforts or hassle to customers for entering the dial code and Country.
- Also, phone number validation is required when changing or editing phone numbers.
Now, let’s look at the Major Update of this month
- Latest Facebook Graph API is integrated now.
- Fetch upto 50 images at once.
- Fetch Instagram images at a set frequency of daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Now you will be able to create Gallery Page with custom SEO friendly URL.
- Added Lazy Loading capability to help better SEO performance.
- Homepage and Product Page now has a slider view for excellent viewing experience.
- The database of fetched images can be easily managed and cleaned if required.
- Customers will see new images when page the loads thanks to the image reshuffle feature.
So, this was it for January 2020 digest. We hope you have found this extension to be helpful in a way to uplift your store performance. Also, if you have already purchased the Magento 2 Instagram Integration Pro Extension, then you can download the upgraded version right away.
We will be thrilled and feel proud of our work if you found any of the extension useful. If you face any problem after purchase or during installation, you can always contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for Reading!
Note : *The name “Magento” and the logo are the trademarks of Magento®️, Inc.