Yesterday, Magento has released Three different version Magento 220.127.116.11, 2.1.14 and 2.2.5 including several SUPEE’s, multiple enhancements and bug fixes and even more. Owning wide E-commerce developer community, Magento considered 150 community contributions with drastic improvements to core security. Magento always recommended store owner to use the latest version to prevent the store from vulnerabilities that’s why Magneto has added several features, functional fixes, and enhancements to 2.2.5.
Take a look at Newly Magento 2.2.5:
- Enhancements that help close stored XSS, SQL injection, and cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities.
- Resolution of issues that customers were experiencing when upgrading to Magento 2.2.4 in deployments that span multiple websites.
- Substantial improvements to indexing performance.
- Improvements to our core bundled extensions.
- Batch processing increases automation and merchant efficiency by making it easier to process a large volume of shipments in batches.
- You can now successfully delete an option from a bundle product. Also, coupon code applies perfectly that exclude bundle products.
- When working in the media gallery, you can now successfully delete any files and folders that are symlinked in pub/media.
- We’ve removed the count() method from the condition section for some loops in a small subset of backend files. When this method is used in a loop condition, it will be executed at every iteration, which can degrade performance.
- Magento now caches popular search results for faster response time on popular searches. A system administrator can configure how many top search queries can be cached.
Moreover, Magento has fixed several issues regarding amazon pay, dot mailer and shipping that affects more.Here are some main highlights, you can read detail version log at official Magento Open Source 2.2.5 Release Notes.
About Magento 18.104.22.168:
Out of the box, Magento 22.214.171.124 has come several prefixes by including several SUPEE’s in one package that are listed below.
SUPEE-5344, SUPEE-5994, SUPEE-6237, SUPEE-6285, SUPEE-6482, SUPEE-6788, SUPEE-7616, SUPEE-7405, SUPEE-7405 v1.1, SUPEE-8788, SUPEE-9652, SUPEE-8167, SUPEE-9767v2, SUPEE-10266, SUPEE-10415, SUPEE-10570, SUPEE-10752
About Magento 2.1.14:
Magento 2.1.14 contains 38 security fixes and enhancements. The enhancements help close stored XSS, SQL injection, and cross-site request forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities.
See detailed Magento 2.1.14 Changelog at this link.
Don’t forget to tell us your opinion about this newly launched Magento version by Commenting below.
You can also read our guide to quickly upgrade your Magento 2.x to Latest Version.