Hello Magento Friends,
In this tutorial, I will explain How To Configure Credit Memo Emails In Magento 2.
When a refund is requested by customers, the seller creates a credit memo in Magento 2. Learn the step-by-step guide for Magento 2 Create Credit Memo.
Comments can be added to the Magento 2 credit memo mentioning the reason for the refund. Learn the step-by-step guide for Configure Credit Memo Comments in Magento 2.
After the process is completed for Magento 2 create credit memo, the seller can send emails to customers including information about the Magento credit memo.
Let’s learn How To Configure Credit Memo Emails In Magento 2
Steps to Configure Credit Memo Emails in Magento 2:
Step 1: First of all Login into your Magento 2 Admin Dashboard.
Step 2: Now from the sidebar menu select Stores > Settings > Configuration.
Step 3: From the left pane, expand SALES and select Sales Emails.
Step 4: Now enlarge the Credit Memo section.
- Enabled – Select whether you want to send a credit memo to Magento 2 customers.
- Credit Memo Email Sender – Select the Magento 2 credit memo email sender.
- Credit Memo Email Template – Select the template for the Magento credit memo.
- Credit Memo Email Template for Guest – Select the template for the Magento credit memo for guest users.
- Send Credit Memo Email Copy To – Add the email addresses separated with commas that will receive the copy of the Magento 2 credit memo.
- Send Credit Memo Email Copy Method – Select the method for Magento credit memo copy as BCC or separate email.
Step 5: Hit the Save Config button from the upper right corner when you complete Configure Credit Memo in Magento 2.
Hence, this way you can Configure Credit Memo Emails in Magento 2. Share the article with your friends and stay in touch with us for more tutorials.