You might have heard about huge online marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, eBay, etc. They have a massive inventory with abundant products from various vendors and sellers. Customers can look for products from different brands in one place.
You can step into an online eCommerce marketplace using the Magento platform. You can convert your website into an online marketplace. You can easily manage different sellers, orders, and sales of the store. Let us discover more about Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions and some of the Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions available in the market.
- 1 For Whom is Marketplace Extension Needed?
- 2 Use Cases of Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
- 3 Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
- 4 Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
- 4.1 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 by Webkul
- 4.2 Marketplace Platinum for Magento 2 by Amasty
- 4.3 Magento 2 Marketplace Extension by Land Of Coder
- 4.4 Marketplace Extension by CedCommerce
- 4.5 Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace by MageTop
- 4.6 Multi Vendor Marketplace – Magento 2 Extensions by Knowband
- 4.7 Magento 2 Marketplace by Apptha
- 5 Final Words
For Whom is Marketplace Extension Needed?
With increasing competition, eCommerce store owners are looking into ways to expand and grow their businesses. The online marketplace is one such solution for merchants looking to multiply sales and attract new customers.
Marketplace Extension is required for those who want to convert their Magento 2 website into an online shopping mall. Using the Marketplace extension, you can easily manage seller information, products, orders, and sales of the store.
Use Cases of Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
You want to convert your online Magento grocery store into a multi-vendor Marketplace. Manage different dealers and vendors to sell various grocery items in your store. Handle shipping and payment of all grocery products. Using Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions, you can easily convert your website into a multi-vendor store for grocery items with easily manageable inventory and order fulfillment.
As you grow your Magento fashion store, you desire to add multiple vendors to your store and make it an online fashion marketplace. You want to sell apparel and clothing products in different countries with multi-language and multi-currency support. Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions helps to integrate multiple payment methods, currencies, and languages to make your fashion store a global marketplace.
Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
|Merchant Name||Product Name||Price||Purchase Link|
|Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2||$289.00||Buy Now|
|Marketplace Platinum for Magento 2||$299||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Marketplace Extension||Starts at $299.00||Buy Now|
|Marketplace extension||Starts at $60||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace||$299.00||Buy Now|
|Multi Vendor Marketplace – Magento 2 Extensions||$186.15||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Marketplace||–||Buy Now|
Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions
The Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module by Webkul turns the Magento website into an online shopping mall with multiple sellers. The module allows you to comfortably handle orders, carry out shipping, and manage seller profiles. Marketplace module helps store owners to grow their business on a large scale, helps sellers increase conversion by adding their products on the marketplace platform, and helps customers to get a variety of products in one platform.
- Easily manage inventory, orders, and shipment.
- Supports all types of Magento products.
- 160+ Marketplace Add-Ons, Shipping, and Payment integrations.
- Sellers can showcase store information and manage profiles using a separate dashboard.
- Appealing interface for seller and customers.
- Manages Product, Order, and Vendor notifications.
- Seller commission management for admin.
- SEO-friendly vendor pages to promote higher rankings.
Magento 2 Marketplace Extension by Amasty allows creating a multi-vendor eCommerce store. Sell products and services from various vendors and accelerate revenue graph. The marketplace extension provides all the required functionality to launch an online marketplace with multiple sellers. The marketplace module provides smooth configuration options for admin and sellers and also provides an effortless shopping experience for customers.
- Integrate limitless number of vendors to online marketplace.
- Create validation for vendors and products.
- Let vendors manage their inventory, products, and sales.
- Vendors can analyze the transactions with complete information.
- Admin can manage vendor commission and transactions.
- Multi-language and multi-currency supported.
Magento 2 Marketplace Extension by Land Of Coder transforms your online store to a whole new level as an online marketplace. Allow multiple business merchants to add their products and grab new customers. Converting to an online marketplace will boost the shopping experience of customers by providing them a wide range of products. The Marketplace module will take away stress on admin in inventory management and order fulfillment.
- Less efforts in managing inventory and orders.
- Provide customers with a wide variety of products at one place.
- Vendors get a chance to sell through the international market.
- Vendors save time in marketing their products.
- Customers can easily compare product quality and prices.
- Basic Plan – $299
- Essential Plan – $599
- Pro Plan – $999
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension by CedCommerce quickly and easily converts Magento website into multi vendor Magento marketplace. Businesses looking for growth and expansion can take advantage of Magento Marketplace. Stay ahead of your competitors and multiply sales with Magento 2 Marketplace. Grab unlimited opportunities to scale up your business with marketplace extension.
- Vendors get regular updates for new orders.
- Vendors can easily import and export products to the marketplace.
- Admin can easily remove the product of any seller.
- Allow sellers to create discount offers in order to attract customers.
- Customers can easily login using the social login options.
- Basic Plan – $60
- Platinum Plan – $299
- Advance Plan – $1600
Multivendor Marketplace Extension is an ideal choice to convert your Magento website into a fully operational online mall. Marketplace extension allows sellers to easily manage inventory, products, orders, shipment. Admin can receive commission of every order placed. Customers can leave a review for vendors making it a trustworthy marketplace. With outstanding features admin can convert to Magento Marketplace hassle-free.
- Allow sellers to easily register to sell on the marketplace.
- Customers can checkout with multiple products from various vendors at once.
- Customers can easily reach the vendors.
- Supports Multi Currency & Multi Language for building Magento Marketplace.
- Easily set different rates for commission from vendors.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension for Magento 2 helps the Magento owners to create their own marketplace allowing sellers to sell their products. Sellers can effortlessly monitor and manage their profiles on the marketplace. Customers can easily perform transactions on the Magento marketplace and leave feedback for their purchase. Vendors can easily track their earnings and the admin can fix the commission amount.
- The Marketplace extension provides a separate area for seller registration.
- Admin can track the transactions and earnings from the backend.
- Sellers can manage orders and products from their interactive dashboard.
- Sellers get notification about products with less quantity.
- Customers can choose from a variety of products from Magento 2 marketplace.
- Customers can easily search any vendor and make a purchase.
Magento 2 Marketplace by Apptha allows launching your own Marketplace on the Magento platform. With the help of Magento Marketplace Extension, merchants can boost sales twofold. Allow multiple sellers to register into the marketplace. Let your customers take advantage of products from various vendors at one place.
- Seller dashboard to manage real-time sales.
- Admin dashboard to manage sales, seller information, product approval, and more.
- Customers can quickly checkout with minimum checkout details requirement.
- Responsive design for Magento Marketplace store for better user experience.
- Set a different commission for each vendor.
Converting a website into a marketplace is not easy. With the help of above mentioned Best Magento 2 Marketplace Extensions, you can save time and make the process automated. All the Marketplace plugins provide outstanding features forAdmin, vendors, and customers. Choose an appropriate Magento 2 Marketplace module to transform an eCommerce store into an eCommerce marketplace quickly.