Hello Magento Friends,
Consecutively for the second year, Adobe Summit 2021 was held virtually from April 27-29. This year the theme was Adobe Summit 2021: Digital Experience. The Adobe Summit 2021 brought in the ocean of global opportunities for marketers, developers, customers, entrepreneurs, and users.
If you missed the summit, don’t worry! Here, I am with the major highlights of the Adobe Summit 2021. Also, the sessions are available on the Adobe official site, Watch Summit on demand from a welcome note, to sessions, and keynote speakers that you can watch comfortably sitting in any corner of your home.
— Adobe Summit (@AdobeSummit) May 5, 2021
Adobe Summit 2021 stressed on personalized experience that is a key growth of business and its future. Delivering a personalized experience to customers helps in increasing engagement and conversion rates.
Experts and industry leaders contributed to the workshops, presentations, training sessions at the Summit. All the speakers gave insights and tips on various concepts and matters based on their expertise and professional career.
Here’s a summary of what happened at the 3 days event – Adobe Summit 2021.
Adobe Sneaks Highlights
Adobe Summit Sneaks is one of the eagerly awaited sessions of every Adobe Summit. They discussed 7 groundbreaking thinkers and innovators who are working on different projects.
- Daily Shuffle: A project created by Richard Whitehead, describes the easy and straightforward management of daily tasks and schedules to save time and energy.
- Savvy Search: Silky Kedawat describes Savvy Search as a platform that gives answers to all the questions of marketers at a single platform with only a single tab opened.
- Live Wired: A drag and drop tool by Ron Nagy, allows you to create Adobe Apps without coding. It’s like editing a photo on mobile.
- Catchy Content: Catch content is a tool that will help to analyze content that customers love for personalized ads as described by Hyman Chung.
- Account Ace: Created by Liana Vagharshakian, Account Ace helps B2B marketers to analyze potential customers and create effective campaigns.
- Segment Tuner: Segment Tuner helps to make analytics more accurate and informative developed by Fan Du. It gives broader insights into audience segmentation.
- Dimension Builder: It is a tool developed by Trevor Paulsen that helps users to correct data mistakes and issues with few clicks.
11 Specialized Tracks
In 3 days Adobe Summit 2021 carried out 400 different workshops and training sessions along with 11 tracks for analysts, content creators, marketers, and developers.
- Adobe Experience Platform: Learn about delivering personalized customer experience with emerging trends for developers, data analysts, and CIO, IT, CX, and Lines of Business leaders.
- Analytics, Insights and Activation: This track helped digital marketers, data scientists, and campaign managers learn advanced analytics and customer data management to deliver a personalized experience across channels.
- B2B Marketing and ABM: This track helped to learn the B2B marketing impact on business to build demand, new revenue growth, and attract customers.
- Campaign Management: The most useful track for digital marketers, email marketers, and campaign managers to deliver the right message to the right channel at the right time when it is most effective.
- Collaborative Work Management: Focused on team leaders, IT professionals, and marketing executives, this track throws light on managing collaboration, gaining visibility, analyzing insights. and making decisions.
- Content Creation: Designers, marketers, content creators, and developers got the chance to learn about future CXM technology to deliver an optimized experience through the web, mobile, or app.
- Developer Ecosystem: Influencing customer experience management by learning the latest technology advances and developer tools for Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Experience Platform.
- Digital Commerce: It described the best practices for B2B and B2C commerce in context to personalization, mobile commerce, marketplaces, and subscriptions.
- Digital Document Productivity: Improve remote productivity and speed by simplifying the everyday tasks and remote work.
- Personalization: Leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to grow conversion rates, engagement, revenue, and loyalty.
- Trends and Inspiration: Helped senior business leaders to transform their business into customer-centric.
Explore the keynotes, Summit Sneaks, and sessions, visit this link.
Hence, this was all about the Adobe Summit 2021: Digital Experience. Marketers, SEO executives, business leaders, Web Analysts, and Web Designers received innovative ideas about how the brand should interact with their customers to deliver a personalized digital experience.
Share the Adobe Summit 2021 highlights with your friends and via your social media platforms. Share your reviews about the Summit in the comment part and stay connected with us for the latest news!