Hello Magento Friends,
In this blog, you will learn to View the Import History in Magento 2.
Default Magento 2 maintains a record of import processes that have taken place in the system. You can view the import history whenever required using the admin dashboard. The import history in Magento 2 provides detailed information on the import process, including date, time, execution time, summary, download option for an imported file, error messages, etc.
Let’s look at the steps to View Import History in Magento 2.
Steps to View the Import History in Magento 2:
Step 1: Log in to Magento 2 Admin Panel.
Step 2: Navigate to System > Data Transfer > Import History.
Step 3: You can view detailed information about the import history.
- ID – The ID of a particular import.
- Start Date & Time – The date and time when the import happened.
- User – The user who made the import.
- Imported File – Download the imported file from here.
- Error File – Error file when the import took place if any.
- Execution Time – Time duration of the import process.
- Summary – Number of items created, deleted, updated, or errors occurred.
Step 4: Click Download under the Imported File column to download the imported file.
This way, you can view import history in Magento 2. Stay in touch with us for more Magento 2 tutorials.