Want to remove spam from your Magento 2 store? Acquire our very own Google Invisible reCAPTCHA Module.
The Google Invisible reCAPTCHA uses advanced technologies to detect humans. It sometimes puts forward a bunch of photos in front of humans to identify an object. Only after that, does it let the user go further.
Peculiarities of Google Invisible reCAPTCHA Extension for Magento 2
- An enhanced Magento store security solution that does not upset your customers
- Rather than that giant Captcha solution, a small Google invisible reCAPTCHA symbol will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- Ameliorate spammers and bots from your Magento store.
- The Google Invisible reCAPTCHA Extension can be enabled for various pages of your Magento 2 store.
- It is not like the old reCAPTCHA. It stays hidden.
Steps to Setup Google Invisible reCAPTCHA with Magento 2:
Step 1: Registration for Invisible reCAPTCHA
Before the module configuration, you are required to register with the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- Navigate to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/invisible.html
- Click “Get reCAPTCHA”.
- Fill up the form to register your domains with reCAPTCHA.
- Label: Add label to easily recognize site in future
- Choose the type of reCAPTCHA: from the radio button list, select Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- Domains: Enter all the domains for which you want to use reCAPTCHA.
Step 2: Configuration
- Install Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for Magento 2
- After that, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA -> Configuration to perform various configuration settings.
Step 3: General Configuration
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA: Set Enable to activate the extension.
- Site Key: Here you have to enter the site key that you got while registering the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA on Contact Us: Enable this field to activate the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Contact Us Page.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA on Customer Registration: Enable this field to activate the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on the Customer Registration Page.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA on Product Review: Enable this field to activate the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on the Product Review Page.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA on Forgot Password Page: Enable this field to activate the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Forgot Password Page.
- Invisible reCAPTCHA on Newsletter Subscription: Enable this field to activate the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Newsletter Subscription Page.
Frontend view of Invisible reCAPTCHA
The Google Invisible reCAPTCHA will be displayed on all the pages that were set enabled during the configuration.
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Contact Us Page
- Google reCAPTCHA on the Customer Registration page:
- Google reCAPTCHA on Forgot Password page:
- Google reCAPTCHA on Newsletter Subscription:
- Google reCAPTCHA on Product Review page:
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA in action on detection of Bot:
And here ends today’s blog. Improve your Store Security With Magento 2 Google Invisible reCAPTCHA Module for Magento 2.
I hope the above information was beneficial to you.
Relevant Read – How to Add Google reCAPTCHA in Magento 2 (reCAPTCHA v3)?