Hello Shopify Friends,
Email marketing is a powerful tool for driving sales, retaining customers, and building brand loyalty. When integrated with your Shopify store, it becomes a game-changer in your marketing strategy.
So let’s go through the steps to seamlessly integrate email marketing with Shopify and leverage this combination to grow your Shopify eCommerce business.
Steps to Integrate Email Marketing with Shopify
Step 1: Login to Shopify Admin
- Log in to your Shopify Admin Dashboard.
- Click on Apps from the left menu sidebar.
Step 2: Install Shopify Email App
- Search the Shopify Email App. It will take you to the Shopify App Store. Click on Add App.
- Once you click the Add App button, you will return to your Shopify Admin dashboard. Now click on the Install App button.
- The Shopify Email app is now added to your Shopify store.
Step 3: Create an Email Campaign
- Click on Create Campaign.
- Choose your desired template to send emails to customers.
- Enter whom you want to send the email, its subject line, and the preview text. You can also edit the template as per your requirement, add or remove any section, and change colours as per your requirement.
Step 4: Create Automated Emails
- Click on the Create Automation.
- Choose your criteria to create email automation. You can even customize the email automation based on the requirements.
- Now you can easily target customers and send them automated emails.
Integrating email marketing with your Shopify store is a potent combination that can significantly boost your e-commerce success. Embrace email marketing as a key component of your Shopify strategy, and watch your business thrive.
You can Hire Shopify Developer to develop a customized Email Marketing Shopify App for you.
You can even reach out to a Digital Marketing Agency that can handle email marketing for your business, and you can focus on other important business tasks.