Currently, mobile phones are the prime device of customers for shopping online. Hence, just having a website will limit the scope of targeting customers. An eCommerce store owner must think of attracting mobile users.
Mobile apps are the best way to engage with mobile users and build customer relationships. As customers spend hours on mobile phones, mobile apps are an easy way to connect with customers. The main advantage of mobile apps is that it allows customers to buy regardless of time and place.
But how do you make your eCommerce mobile app? Well, Mobile App Builder is a simple and cost-effective solution to launch a Mobile application for an eCommerce store.
Magento 2 Mobile App Builder helps to convert your Magento 2 website into a mobile app quickly. There are a lot of mobile app providers in the market. Today we will discuss and compare these 3 mobile app providers – MageComp, Webkul, and MageNative.
Limitations of Default App Developer Companies
Mobile app development companies have a team of professional app developers that can help you build a mobile app for your eCommerce store from scratch. But it takes a lot of time and big bucks.
The mobile app development process lasts for months when you hire an agency. Their service is also very costly as they build your mobile app from scratch.
A mobile app builder tool can cut 90% of the cost compared to Mobile App Development companies. Even more, you can get going with your mobile app in days and weeks, preventing you from months of waiting.
Let’s check the Magento 2 Mobile App Builder by some of the merchants.
MageComp Mobile App Builder vs. Other Providers
MageComp – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder
MageComp provides a ready-made mobile app that helps to set up your Magento 2 mobile app in a day or two. Taking your Magento 2 store to the mobile commerce world requires no coding skills if you use MageComp’s Magento 2 Mobile App Builder.
Magento 2 Mobile App Builder by MageComp has all the functionalities that you need in your mobile app. Additionally, you get some unique functionalities that help you stand out from the competition. Let’s check them.
- Slider bar for banners – Attractive banners can be showcased on the mobile app dashboard to grab customers’ attention.
- Highlight brands – A separate section to display top brands on the mobile app, which will help customers quickly shop from their favorite brand.
- Feature top-selling products – Bring your top-selling products, new arrivals, or featured products on focus within your mobile app dashboard.
- Mobile push notifications – increase sales by sending notifications straight away to users’ mobile for abandoned cart reminders, new product launches, discount offers, or asking for feedback.
- Social login options – Streamline the login process for customers by allowing them to quickly login through their social accounts.
- Support for all Magento product types – You can add all types of Magento products to your mobile app.
- Coupon codes – The mobile app has the functionality for coupon codes which will encourage customers to purchase more and increase store revenue.
- Advanced search – The customer can easily locate their desired products with the help of search filters and the voice search facility.
- Multi-currency support – The mobile app helps to attract global customers by allowing customers to check product prices in their preferred currency.
- Multi-lingual support – The customers can use the mobile app in their native language.
- Multiple payment options – The mobile app builder supports the integration of multiple payment methods to improve the user shopping experience.
- Multiple shipping methods – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder enables various shipping methods for customers.
Webkul – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder
Magento 2 Mobile App Builder by Webkul allows the creation of native Android and iOS mobile apps. Increase user engagement with the mobile app of your eCommerce store.
Webkul Mobile App Builder for Magento 2 comes with below features:
- Support all default product types of Magento 2.
- Support default payment methods of Magento 2.
- Support multiple languages in the mobile app.
- Show interactive banners on the mobile app homepage.
- Smart and advanced search with AI machine learning.
- Filter options to improve product search.
- Give information about the platform from where the order is placed.
- The mobile app supports multiple payment gateways.
- The mobile app works with poor internet connectivity.
MageNative – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder,
Mobile App Builder for Magento 2 by MageNative, helps to convert Magento store into a working mobile app.
MageNative’s Magento 2 Mobile App Builder holds below features:
- The homepage details can be dynamically shown on the mobile app.
- Push notifications help to send mobile notifications at any time.
- Allow customers to compare products.
- View all notification information on a single page.
- Customers can repeat orders with a single click.
- Customers can access the mobile app through their social media accounts.
- Admin can easily check performance through firebase analytics.
- Mobile app customization is possible.
- The mobile app supports multiple languages.
|Key Features||MageComp – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder||Webkul – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder||MageNative – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder|
|Mobile App APK||✔️||❌||❌|
|Mobile App Source Code||✔️||✔️||❌|
|All Magento Product Types||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|MageComp – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder||Webkul – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder||MageNative – Magento 2 Mobile App Builder|
|Monthly – $29 (Monthly Purchase)
Basic – $299 (One Time Purchase)
Pro – $599 (One Time Purchase)
Magento 2 Mobile App Builder is an effective way to get started with mobile commerce for your Magento business. All mobile app providers offer unique features. You can select one that meets your requirements. The above comparison is just basic similarities and dissimilarities between them. You can know more by directly contacting the provider.