Shopping cart abandonment is the universal challenge online merchants face. Customers fill up their carts with desired products, but when it’s time for checkout, they give up. Store owners implement various tactics to reduce cart abandonments. Today I will discuss the most beneficial method – one-page checkout for shopping cart abandonment.
During checkout, many customers feel annoyed due to the lengthy process of placing orders. With multiple-page checkout, customers are unaware of the additional charges, like tax rates, shipping charges, or delivery charges, until they reach the final page. Multiple-page checkout causes an increase in cart abandonments. One-step checkout solves it.
- 1 What is One Step Checkout?
- 2 How is One Step Checkout Useful?
- 3 Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions
- 4 Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions
- 4.1 Mageplaza – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- 4.2 Amasty – One Step Checkout Pro for Magento 2
- 4.3 Aheadworks – Smart One Step Checkout for Magento 2
- 4.4 Webkul – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- 4.5 BSSCommerce – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- 4.6 MageDelight – Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
- 4.7 Magetop – Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
- 4.8 Landofcoder – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- 5 Wrapping Up
What is One Step Checkout?
One Step Checkout is an approach in eCommerce websites in which the whole checkout process is completed using a single page. One-step checkout aims to allow users to complete the checkout faster and quicker. One-step checkout enables customers a swift, easy, and painless checkout experience.
Instead of collecting shipping and payment information from customers through separate pages, one-step checkout gathers all data through a single page. Single-page checkout includes all the details on one page. Shipping address, delivery address, payment details, payment method, coupon codes, order summary, additional comments, and more information is collected only through a single page.
How is One Step Checkout Useful?
One-step checkout completes the entire payment process in a single step instead of making customers travel through multiple pages. Look into some of the key benefits of one-step checkout.
Allowing customers to quickly fill out details with only a single checkout page will lead to more customers completing the checkout process. Conversion rates are increased as customers need not traverse multiple pages for order placement.
Online stores have only a few seconds to capture customers’ attention before they bounce to the competitor’s website. Many customers change their minds quickly, so it is essential to take them to the final step as soon as possible. Here, one step checkout comes into the picture, making the process speedy.
For mobile devices, having multiple page checkouts is very time-consuming. Compared to desktops, websites take longer to load on mobile phones. So with multiple-page checkout, it takes a lot of time for customers. With single-page checkout, everything loads at a time, which cuts down on the overall time required for the final order process.
Improved Customer Satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is the most crucial factor for an eCommerce business. Customers tend to feel happy when they can order their desired products quickly. And satisfied customers are more likely to come back. One step checkout promotes repeat sales which is the main focus of eCommerce merchants.
Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions
|Merchant Name||Product Name||Price||Purchase Link|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout||$199||Buy Now|
|One Step Checkout Pro for Magento 2||$319||Buy Now|
|Smart One Step Checkout for Magento 2||$237.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout||$79.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout||$99.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension||$199||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension||$99.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout||$89.00||Buy Now|
Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions
Magento 2 store admin cannot do customization with the default checkout page in Magento 2. To customize the checkout page and add other options, some of the Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions are available to customize the checkout page and add additional options. Let’s explore them in detail.
Mageplaza – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension by Mageplaza simplifies your checkout process by displaying all necessary steps on one page only. Say goodbye to the traditional long checkout step, as the module enables flexible field customization and designs for higher conversion rates. You can easily enhance your customer experience and speed up their purchase decision-making process with this highly-compatible checkout solution.
- Friendly checkout interface with customized fields and layout
- Quick address search using Google Autocomplete and the Find me function
- Multiple compatible payment methods
- Reduce cart abandonment with automatic Abandoned Cart Emails
- Display trust badges to build trust in website security
- Advanced quick cart – an update of the default mini cart
Amasty – One Step Checkout Pro for Magento 2
One Step Checkout Pro Extension for Magento 2 by Amasty allows customization of the checkout page. It provides a smooth and faster shopping experience to customers. Boost store sales with an increase in completed orders. Faster checkout helps to enhance customer satisfaction with your Magento 2 website.
- Manage and arrange the checkout fields with drag and drop functionality.
- Quick address fill-up using Google Autocomplete and GeoIP.
- Include a wide range of payment methods for convenient checkout.
- Simplify the checkout process and retain customers.
Aheadworks – Smart One Step Checkout for Magento 2
Smart One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2 by Aheadworks streamlines the checkout process for customers. It aids in increasing the conversion rates and decreasing the cart abandonment rate. Make checkout easier and quicker for customers and increase store profit. Reduce the number of checkout abandonments with single-page checkout.
- Powerful features to enhance the checkout page.
- Option to add multiple payment methods.
- Manage the checkout fields and remove unnecessary default fields.
- Make the process simpler with GeoIP detection and address autocomplete.
- Analyze the customer checkout behavior.
- Enhance checkout functionality with smart integration tools.
Webkul – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by Webkul allows customers to buy products in a single step by simplifying the checkout process. It includes all the checkout steps on a single page. The customers need not move back and forth with the checkout steps to update any information.
- Display a complete order summary on the checkout page.
- Customer information, shipping, and payment information all on one page.
- Option to customize the checkout page layout in columns.
- Registered and guest users can both use the single-step checkout.
- Google Address autocomplete for quick checkout.
BSSCommerce – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by BSSCommerce optimizes the checkout experience for customers by merging three steps into 1. It will save half of the customer’s time compared to traditional checkout. Eliminate distractions and increase engagement of customers and conversion rates. Enhance website performance with faster checkout.
- Completely customize the checkout page with quick setup.
- Integrate several payment methods to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Choose desired delivery date from one-page checkout.
- Easily login and add a new address from the checkout page.
- Display subscribe newsletter checkbox with the one-step checkout to promote marketing.
MageDelight – Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by MageDelight merges all the checkout steps and offers a seamless checkout experience to customers. Hence, the user will not abandon the website and decrease abandonment rates. Accelerate the shopping process of customers by provisioning smart and simplified checkout steps.
- Remove unnecessary checkout fields to make the process faster.
- Customers can change the product quantity at the checkout page.
- Set the design and layout of the checkout page based on the store theme.
- Customers can add order comments and subscribe to the newsletter from the checkout page.
- Customers can easily add billing and shipping addresses from the checkout page.
Magetop – Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by Magetop displays a three column view checkout page to let customers complete the checkout in one step. Users’ time is not wasted in moving to various pages for payment, quantity, shipping address, and more. Simplifying the checkout process will improve customer satisfaction.
- Let the user complete checkout with a single step.
- Smart Google address suggestions help users to fill in the details quickly.
- Add various payment methods to improve user experience.
- Manage checkout page setup from the backend.
- Easily play with color and style of the checkout page to attract customers.
Landofcoder – Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension by Landofcoder optimizes the checkout process by allowing customers to add all details within a single page. It saves customers’ time and effort with one-step checkout. Boost sales with a convenient checkout process. Increase conversion rate and customer satisfaction through single-page checkout.
- Google address autocomplete will automatically fill in the address details.
- Allow customers to add order comments and set delivery dates.
- Customers can apply coupon codes and select gift options from the checkout options.
- Let customers subscribe to the newsletter from the one-step checkout page.
- Compatibility of templates and third-party extensions.
If you haven’t included a single page checkout in your Magento 2 store, you must try it from the Best Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extensions mentioned above. With the main benefit of an increase in conversion rate, it is worth adding it to your store.
Moreover, you can switch from a traditional thank you page to an informative page with the help of the Magento 2 Checkout Success Page.