Do you want to reach millions of customers? If yes, then it is necessary to include a multilingual feature on your website. Without language translation, you might lose a huge part of potential customers in the market.
Let’s make it clearer with some statistics by weglot,
- 56% of customers think purchasing in their own language is more important than the product price.
- 73% of customers prefer to buy from sites that provide information in their native language.
- 60% of customers say they will never buy from a website that only uses English.
The above points clearly show that websites that provide language translation will outperform in the market and grab more global audiences.
For Magento 2 store owners, I have got some valuable tools to integrate language translation into their websites. Before that, let’s look at the benefit of Language Translator in Magento 2.
- 1 How does Magento 2 Google Language Translator help to increase customer experience?
- 2 Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extensions
- 3 Best Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extensions
- 4 Final Thoughts
How does Magento 2 Google Language Translator help to increase customer experience?
Targeting global customers helps to increase your customer base and sales of the Magento 2 store. But if your store content is visible only in a single language, you will lose potential customers. It is necessary to allow customers to view the store content in their preferred language.
Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension helps to add language options to your store and users can easily change the language when required. The website content gets quickly translated into the selected language. This helps to boost the customer shopping experience. Allowing customers to shop in their native language will provide comfort and ease to customers.
Quick Overview of Best Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extensions
|Merchant Name||Product Name||Price||Purchase Link|
|Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension||$49.00||Buy Now|
|Google Language Translator
For Magento 2
|Language Translator for Magento 2||$99.00||Buy Now|
|Language Translator For Magento 2||$149.00||Buy Now|
|Magento 2 Translation Extension||$0.00||Buy Now|
Best Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extensions
With numerous providers of Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension, it becomes challenging to make your selection. Hence, we have sorted some best Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extensions to help select the perfect one for your Magento 2 store.
MageComp – Magento 2 Google Language Translator
With the help of MageComp’s Magento 2 Google Language Translator Extension, you can easily incorporate the language translation feature into your Magento 2 store. Reach a wider audience by adding the Language Translator tool to Magento 2 website. Enhance the client experience by showing store content in their native language.
- Select multiple languages from the backend to show in the front.
- The language translator bar is displayed on the front end, where customers can change the language rapidly.
- Admin can set the appearance of the language-translation bar using the three predefined layout options.
- The extension uses Google API to quickly translate the store content into the selected language.
- Google language translator option will be displayed on the product pages, CMS pages, and contact us page of the Magento 2 store.
- The customer can change the language with just a single click.
Amasty – Multi-language Translator for Magento 2
Amasty’s Multi-language Translator for Magento 2 helps to translate the product detail pages to the customer’s native language. Translating to the customer’s preferred language will help to improve user experience. Offer your products worldwide by adding a language translation tool to your Magento 2 store.
- Automatically translate store content using Google translate.
- Translate store content page wise or in bulk.
- It will support 75+ languages for translation.
- WYSIWYG editor to correct the translations.
- Automatically translate with the help of cron.
Webiators – Google Language Translator For Magento 2
Webiators’ Google Language Translator For Magento 2 allows adding multi-lingual support to your Magento 2 store. Customers can translate web content into their native language quickly. This will result in increased conversion rates and revenue for your Magento 2 store. Attract customers all across the globe by integrating Google Language Translator Extension.
- Set the position of the language switcher as per requirement.
- Support multiple languages for translation.
- Customize the display by setting the layout of the language switcher.
- Customers can change language in just one click.
- Quickly convert words and phrases of the website into the customer’s native language.
Webkul – Language Translator for Magento 2
Webkul’s Language Translator for Magento 2 assists in including a language translation tool for your Magento 2 store. It automatically translates product and category attributes of your Magento 2 store. When a customer selects any language, it quickly converts the product and category content. It even translates the backend product and category configuration to make the admin work easy.
- Translate frontend product and category attributes for customers.
- Translate backend product and category attributes for admin.
- The extension allows separate translating of the product and category attributes according to requirements.
- It uses the Google API key for translation.
- Support multi-language store translation.
AppJetty – Language Translator For Magento 2
AppJetty’s Language Translator For Magento 2, helps to add a language translation facility to Magento 2 store. Easily manage translations of the store using the Google Translation API. It also translates newly added products of the store. Quickly translate webpages and single pieces of content to the customer’s desired language.
- The admin can control and edit the translation using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Translate product pages, category pages, review pages, and meta details.
- Admin and user can take complete control of the language translation.
- Bulk translation of products using the language switcher extension for Magento 2.
- Get translation details and status of the tasks performed.
MageFan – Magento 2 Translation Extension
MageFan’s Magento 2 Translation Extension is a free module for translation. Admin can manage the translations from the admin panel. Using the language translator extension for Magento 2, you can attract customers and reach a wider audience. The language translator extension for Magento 2 will improve the user experience of your store by allowing customers to view the content in their native language.
- Translation gird is added in the admin panel.
- Google Translate is added to the reviews page.
- The language translation feature is added to product pages.
- Provides the facility to search and translate from the admin panel.
- Option to translate pages for multiple store views.
- Separately translate product attributes.
In this global economy, customer preferences are more than essential. People prefer personalized shopping in their own native language. Hence, language translation must never be a second thought for Magento 2 web owners. Select the appropriate Language Translator Extension from the above-discussed ones and include an extremely significant feature to your store.