The extension now works with the latest Facebook Graph API, which make it to work fast and smooth.
Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System → Configuration to configure the extension for use. Here you can find various settings for the extension.
- Instagram Connect Pro: The option to enable or disable extension.
- Redirect URL: Redirect URL for Instagram app registration.
- Instagram Access Token: Generate Access token from the Facebook business account and paste it here.
- Update Images By: Select option to update Instagram images by, either users or hashtags.
- No. of Images to Fetch: Enter number of images to fetch based on usernames or hashtags added.
- No. of Images to Show on Instagram page: Enter number of images to show on Instagram page.
- Show Instagram Images in Left Sidebar: Set YES to show Instagram images in left sidebar.
- No. of Images to Show on Left Sidebar: Enter number of images to show in left sidebar.
- Show Instagram Images in Right Sidebar: Set YES to show Instagram images in right sidebar.
- No. of Images to Show on Right Sidebar: Enter number of images to show in right sidebar.