The extension now works with the latest Facebook Graph API, which make it to work fast and smooth.
Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System → Configuration to configure the extension for use. Here you can find various settings for the extension.
- Instagram Connect: Enable the extension from here.
- Show Images on Home Page: Set this as Yes to show images on homepage.
- No of image to show on page: Enter the number of images to show on home page.
- Show images on product pages: Set this as Yes to show images on product page.
- In more view section: Set this as Yes to show images on more view section.
- In product Detail Section: Set this as Yes to show images on product detail section.
- No of Images to Show on Product Page: Enter the number of images to show on product page.
- Instagram Client ID and Access Token: Enter client ID and Access Token for account authorization.
- Update Image By: Select image update type.
- Hashtags: Enter multiple hashtags by separating with comma.
- No of Images to Show on Instagram Page: Set number of images to show on Instagram page.