Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System → Configuration →
Indian GST to configure the extension for use. Here you can find various settings for the
- Indian GST: Option to enable or disable extension.
- GSTIN Number: Add GSTIN number of your business to include it with order details.
- PAN Number: Add PAN number of your business to show in invoice PDF.
- GST Rate: Set GST rate for the store products to apply on orders. This rate will be applicable to all store products.
- Minimum Product Price to Apply GST Rate: Set minimum price to apply GST rate on products.
- GST Rate if Product Price Below Set Minimum Price: Set GST rate if product price is below minimum set in above.
- Display Product Prices in Catalog: Set products including or excluding tax to calculate GST.
- Business Origin: Select the state from which you are selling. This helps managing SGST, CGST and IGST.
- Buyer GST on Frontend: Set yes to show buyer GST on frontend.
- Invoice PDF Signature: Upload digital signature image to show in invoice PDF.
- Invoice PDF Signature Text: Set signature text to show in invoice PDF.